hi

what the fuck is wrong with this forum when someone gets banned for flaming Charlmagne?

People got banned for flaming Charl?

SCP was flaming everyone, and being a general dick.

People shouldnt flame me for stupid ass reasons, if you have a good reason, go for it. I didnt even know who that cookie guy was, and he calls me a fucking cunt, which is ridiculous language to use in the first place. That type of language is sposed to be used towards the end of the flame.

I only noticed him flamign Charle, but it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that SCP was flaming others.

And he wasnt banned for flaming me, he was banned for saying I should die and then calling me a the F’ing C word. For no reason.

…And no, the C word isnt Charlemagne.

Who was SCP?

SweetCookiePie. I do believe he’s quite new here, as well.

And Sil, why do you care? Are you and Cookie pack friends or somthing? You sound like you would rather have him then me.

That Cookieperson WAS a bitch. And not just to Charl.

Yeah, if people got banned for flaming someone once, half the fucking board would be gone.

because i agree with her that you are a major asshole

Am I a major asshole Sil? Do you want me to throw myself off a cliff? Because that’s what SCP wants me to do.

Originally posted by Sephiroth Hayes
Am I a major asshole Sil? Do you want me to throw myself off a cliff? Because that’s what SCP wants me to do.

Oh shut up. You know that comment wasn’t 100% serious. -_-

But I’m not sure what to think of SCP. I just think she goes too far with her flames- doen’t know when to stop (they also aren’t very high quality flames).

Wow, that sucks, I’ve always liked you, sil.

Oh for gods sake, are we still talking about this?

SCP was randomly acts like a dick to people for no reason other than the fact she can. That’s why. Charle had done nothing to deserve that.

Now Sil and others, calm down.