hi

Hey, welcome and stuff. Hope ya like it here. You WILL like it!!!

See ya around… and stuff.

Hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Sex?

Hi, I’m Big Nutter, Aka That English Bloke who can’t spell properly. Turst us on that one! I’m Doing the Pokémon Gold and Silver Shine. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Big Nutter
OK, I came here of my own accord but we’ll won’t be around as often. I’m Windows 2000 (2k) and I’m here to ask you: “What would you want to do today?”

[strike]Yes, please.[/strike]

Hi, I’m Big Nutter, Aka That English Bloke who can’t spell properly. Turst us on that one! I’m Doing the Pokémon Gold and Silver Shine. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

I don’t see anything wrong with your spelling. Just some common errors here and there.

Go search his posts and try to understand them.

Give me some links, I need a good laugh, and I’m insanely lazy.

Hi, I’m not.

Veni, vidi, vici.

Just go to his profile and click on “Show all posts by Big Nutter”. If you can understand more than three words of what he says, come and tell me, because I sure as hell can’t.

While BN still posts stuff that makes not a slight of sense, he has been improving. He did well in the PSX cd scratch topic, at least the topic kept afloat and on-topic enough. And it was MADE BY HIM.

… NOT BN. NO, HIS NICKNAME IS NOT BN. YOU HAVE DEFILED IT. HE IS NUTTER. BN IS BLACK NINJA.

And yes, I called Nutter BN once. Shaddup.

In a Hurry, I’ve used BN as my signing off name before the “Fin”, more often than “Nutter”.

Big Nutter
This is the “Fin” line. It may contain great stuff or a joke. Most of the time only One Sprite will speak here.

Nutter, does it really matter what your signing off name is?

Hi, your resident dangerously hyper cat girl with a bazooka, and a split personality of Rikku.

Yo dude!

Sorry to go off-topic, but what is with you people and your scitzophrenic personalities? I think I spelt that word wrong… I mean, you have your normal post, and some emoticon saying something else? I’ve noticed a lot of people doing this.

It’s just Kiro and Nutter… and maybe Wil, but he only does that on the birthday thread. I miss Yar’s five-second sprite theaters ;_;

Not so much Kiro, but Nutter; yeah.

I used to do it a lot, too, but now,

I tend to stick to one sprite at a time. Though they are useful, depending on how I’m feeling,

Since I spend so much time jumping between childish, respobnsible (not too much, mind you), and jsut plain smartassed.

Ohhh!! I might Consider going to bed with you Val…

As soon as we work out the Gender of Val…

BN
2k usally is the “straight man” in the Jokes, or I’m the Butt of them. I do have some other Sprites, including some Game Characters. There is my evil side somewhere but We’ve lost him.