Hi I'm new to RPG Classics

I just thought we needed another one of these threads. But I am new actually. How ironic.

Welcome aboard. Or something. I don’t know. It’s you. What am I supposed to say? ‘Hey, nice to meet you online, I’ll just pretend I’m not going to your graduation party this weekend.’

You lie! You have twenty four posts and have been spotted in the tower long ago! THROW HIM TO THE BRIG! :o

We have a brig?

Hah! I have 28 posts!

So anyway I figured I would tell you all a little bit about me. I am a Christian Conservative from Illinois, living just outside of Chicago. I enjoy building things and blowing up things. I also enjoy sarcasm. Lots of it. And no matter what that loony Caleb Nova says I do not know him in real life.

My goals and aspirations are to go to college after I am out of the Army, buy a lottery ticket one day in advance, take over Germany, and become the resident jerk of the RPGC forums.

Originally posted by Thomas Paxton
My goals and aspirations are to go to college after I am out of the Army, buy a lottery ticket one day in advance, take over Germany, and become the resident jerk of the RPGC forums.

I’d like to see you try to take over Germany. It’s mine, MINE! :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw, no, not another resident jerk! ;_; We need more resident Faetan-admirers, dang it!

is an avid Faeten fan

<a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/merlin/welcomeparty.wav”> welcome to the party pal.</a>

You are far from new! I remember you from at least a month ago!

Hell, just go find the Nova-Paxton Flame Fest thread in the Tower, that proves he’s not new!

Originally posted by Valkyrie Esker
We have a brig?

We should.

Hello

Drink your school
Stay in drugs
and don’t do milk

And listen to my music

MONKAY!!!

Ahh yes… The Nova-Paxton flamefest. A work of art…

I’ve been here about a month, so compared to the rest of you, I’m new. I was actually just getting annoyed with all the “Hi I’m new threads” So I made my satirical one. Now welcome me.

Hello n00b. wait, i’m a n00b.
oh damn.

You have more posts than he does. So you’re no newb. :stuck_out_tongue:

You don’t actually know Caleb in real life? The way you were exchanging ‘pleasantries’, I almost thought you were best friends or something!:slight_smile:

Notice before I said that though I said I was a big fan of sarcasm. And that still stands.

Your lies shall surely damn you, Thomas.

Originally posted by Cala
You have more posts than he does. So you’re no newb. :stuck_out_tongue:

yaay! i’m not a n00b! :victoly: