hi i'm new here

Hi i’m new and I’m kind of lost because my friend isn’t here.

Soo would u like to help me please

Would that happen to be my niece Nelimar/Makko? (your friend, I mean.)

yes

You should talk with her more about the place before posting. I’ll let her know you’re on.

ok ,thank you

Welcome, and don’t take anything form here too seriously or you’ll go crazy.

OK, I told her you joined, but I think she’s going to bed soon. I can’t help you right now, but we can talk later (en Español si prefieres) so I can explain everything to you. Why don’t you check the place out, and read what others are posting, for now?

Nice having you here! :wave:

Edit: And pay no attention to all the silly stuff people are going to post here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi & welcome!

Welcome. It helps to be a little crazy so you won’t take things too seriously around here.

ok , thank u all

Good night everyone

Just for future referance, Double-posting is generally frowned upon. If you have something else to say, use the EDIT button.

That said, welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Yo, what’s up?

If I marriedyou, would I get a kingdom? With knaves and everything! Yeah, you hear that, knaves! I’m marryin’ the here fine RPGCer and gettin’ me a caslte, KNAVES!

Hi, welcome to RPGC.

I’ll jump on this bandwagon. Hello and welcome. I like Cammy White, thats all you have to know about me.

In celebration of your joining… Cammy for you!

You’re only 13, but I guess I can be a pedophile just for today: Wanna go out?

Pedohades = ban.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR, I WILL CONSUME YOUR BRAINS, EVEN THOUGH THEY TASTE LIKE TUNA FISH. I WILL WASH IT DOWN WITH THE BLOOD OF THE CONDEMNED.