HI I R NU!!! OMG WTF!!!

HI I LIEK FINAL FANTASY AND R M LIEK UR SIET MUCH111!!! WTF LOL PLZ B KIM 2 NU PERSON MA N0BEI!1!!!1! WTF LOL
I THINK FINAL FANATSY IS TEH BST IF U DONT LIEK IT SUK DIK!1!1!1!! OMG WTF SNAEK IS COL 2!!1111!! OMG LOL SOLID METAL SNAEK IS 2TALLY COLIEOS11!!1!1 WTF LOL

O IS UR FAVOURIET CHARACTAR IN TEH GM3S??? OMG WTF LOL F HAS MANY CHARACT3R I LIEK 2 MAEK GM3S11!!1 I BTER THAN U AL!!1!!! OMG

LOK OUT A PIANO!11!1!! OMG LOL LMAOROFLMA MERLIN GOT HIT!111!!1!!1!!!1111!1! LOL

<!–Hello to all my Old Friends.
I have returned to annoy you all again. Hopefully I should be around alot more now that I have a broadband connection. Good to see you all, and please. Allow the ‘newbies’ to insult me for a bit, before you blow my cover :slight_smile:
Oh, btw, here’s the link to the translator thingy: http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
–>

Welcome to the Forums Rud, I hope you stay here and post a lot. PLease try to follow at least some standards of spelling and grammer, although I must say your signature is highly original and funny.

wb rudora

ITS YOU

You used that “English to AOL” translator, didn’t you?

Now there’s a face I haven’t seen in a while. Welcome back to the forums; your post made me laugh out loud. 8)

God damn it people, we were aiming for a total “He is n00b” response, now everyone will know hes an awesome Oldskool man with the wickedest sig to have ever existed :stuck_out_tongue:

In memory of Rud, I bring you…

Crocodile Hunter D!

AOL IS GOD DONT U LIEK AOL?!??! OMG WTF WANT 2 CYBR
!!!
<!–Indeed I did. -->

MAAT PEIS11!! OMG WTF LOL SHEILAS!!!1 CROCS1!11!! OMG WTF LOL B3R!111!!1 STREWTH1!!! WTF LOL GO IRWIN11!11!1 WTF

BY UR POW3RS COMBIEND IM CAPTANE IRWIN!!111 LOL

CAPTANE IRWIN H3S OUR HARO111! OMG LOL
GONA TAEK TEH BAR DOWN 2 ZARO11!1 OMG LOL
HES LOVES SHEILAS MULTIPLEID1!11!!1! OMG
AND H3S FIGHTNG ON DA AUSEIS SIED

CAPTANE111!1!!! LOL IRWIN HES OUR HERO11!111! OMG WTF
GONA TAEK DA B3R DOWN 2 ZERO!11111!! WTF LOL
GONA H3LP HIM SAEV DOWN UND3R1!!!1 OMG WTF LOL
FROM POMEIS WHO LIEK 2 LOT AND PLUNDER U1!111 OMG WTF PAY FOR THIS CAPTANE IRWIN1!!1! OMG WTF

WERE TEH IRWIEN3RS1!1! OMG U CAN B ONE 21!!11 WTF
CUZ SAVNG AUSTRALIA IS DA THNG 2 DO!!! WTF LOL
BOZNG AND ROTNG!11!111! OMG WTF
IS TEH WAY!1!!! WTF
HAAR WUT CAPTANE IRWIN HAS 2 SAY11!1! WTF LOL TEH BOZE IS UR1!11 OMG
<!–Ahh, let’s see how long I can make actual replies like this, before anyone takes notice… -->

I notice that ‘Strewth’ in AOLish is, in fact, still ‘Strewth’. >:P

Well obviously, Its an ENGLISH to AOLish.

It obviously wont translate other languages, like Chinese or Australian :stuck_out_tongue:

Just when I was wondering where you were. Awesome to see you back, man. =D

I think this is the best return post ever!

W3lcum b@(|< 1@//\3r!!!111111111111111 LOLLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLLLOLOL

LEIK U WANT 2 FIGHT NOW!!! WTF LOL U T3AES MAH TOK1!!1111 OMG LOL I GET TURK 2 KIL U1!1!!1 OMG WTF LOL IM NOT RETARD IM JUST SLOW111!! WTF LOL Y POKE FUN AT M3!!!
<!–Thank you for the warm return. I feel blessed that so many people have welcomed me back :slight_smile: -->

(restrains froms finding gold Megaman Helmet and ragnok balaster)

ER, Hi!!

I’ll be keeping an eye you, You’ll be a Luaugh.

Big Nutter
(Considers the title of Typo trainer)

S2P GIVNG RUDORA SUCH A HARD TIEM1!11!1 WTF LOL WALCOM3 BAK HAEVNT SEN U IN A LONG TIEM!!!1!!1! WTF

WATZ UR PWR LVL?!!?!?!?!?!?1/!?!?!?!1/1

Seriously, though…I didn’t know you personaly, but all the same, it’s good to see you back.

(And BTW, I use AOL, but I’m aware of the fact that intellegent AOL users are a minority.)

I often wondered where Rudora went. I always remembered him because of his avatar pics. It’s a shame that newbies don’t know their place cuz this one obviously doesn’t! He posts too much (280 already?!) and he stole the name. Bah.

Omigod! no way McRudys back! sweetness dood

…Oh no. :hahaha;

I thought you died :open_mouth: