Hi! I am new.

Hi! I am new. I like to play RPG’s. I want to make some new friends and talk and stuff.

tackle

< <
> >

… Your not Agent Smith…

Well hello~ Me like to play RPGees and talk 'bout stuff too~ :thud:

Welcome to RPGC! Enjoy your stay! sings the Cheers theme

Wow … used proper grammar an’ punctuation an’ capitalization an’ crap. I’m impressed, kinda. Anyway, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

I’m Yar Kramer, and this is the rest of the guys. Well, actually, not really, but you get the idea.

Hello, I’m Undine. This is Dizzy, and that skull-ish guy on her left is Necro.

HIIII!!!11111elevenses [glomps Fontana and starts chewing on her soul]

Welcome to Rivendell … Mr. Anderson.

I AM SINISTAR!

does the welcome dance

Welcome, Fontana. RPGC is a great place to hang out, we have a lot of nice people and very responsible mods.

(We also have a few guys who think they’re funnier than they really are, but if anybody annoys you, just ignore him or her.)

:fungah: -But you’re not in THAT group, are you, Martinez?

Shush, you. Anyway, talk ahead. :wave:

Salve! Welcome and hello!

Friends are good. More are always welcome.

Hello, and welcome to RPGC. As long as you keep up the good punctuation and don’t rub the regulars the wrong way, you’ll do fine. I highly recommend checking out the FFCompendium if you’re a Final Fantasy fan, and don’t forget to check out the FFC boards.

Haha I can’t wait till some newbie joins and says “I hate RPG’s…”

And you’re out of luck for friends. I joined awhile ago and I have no friends here. None at all. I’m RPG’s only female outcast. I’m hated and discriminated against. You wont find any love here.

No I’m kidding ^_~ of course.

Welcome, don’t walk into some of the lamer traps around here…
They BURN!

(Or, in other words: Don’t act like a lamer or you’ll probably get flamed :P)

Originally posted by Evangelion
[b]Haha I can’t wait till some newbie joins and says “I hate RPG’s…”

And you’re out of luck for friends. I joined awhile ago and I have no friends here. None at all. I’m RPG’s only female outcast. I’m hated and discriminated against. You wont find any love here.

No I’m kidding ^_~ of course. [/b]

lav j00 always. You know this. ;D hugs

And Hell0z.

Hey, and bewarned. Some people around here are a little nuts. Wait a minute, what am I saying. We’re all nuts. But in a good way.

WELCOME!!!

And we’re all very nuts!

Hello and welcome:wave:

only thing that is important in this lace is good grammer and not taking anything seriously. now have some bloodthirsty moogles of DEATH!!!

:moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle: :moogle:

steals Fontana’s shoes

Welcome.:ulty:

Hello and welcome.

Hi, I hope you like it here, please post often.

Hi.
Picplzdateme.< /shinandcharl>