Hi Everyone! Also, shameless plug...

Hey everyone. I know I haven’t been around here in a while, but… well… first I wanted to say hi to everyone. I miss you guys. Some of you may not recognize me, but, sorry.

Second… me and my fiance were going through some of my things as we were unpacking and moving into our new house, and realized that we didn’t have room for everything. A lot of it is action figures and marketing from game stores. Things like wall scrolls and hanging posters and standees and duplicate games and stuff. We decided to put them on eBay. Some of them aren’t getting any attention yet.

If you want to dig through them, there’s a link here:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmrsaturn

If anyone sees something they want, but don’t want to bid on it, wait until the auction ends. If there are no bids, I’ll happily deal with anyone at RPGC. Negotiable prices (for people here).

Again, I miss you all. Damn life getting in the way of getting online on even a semi-regular basis…

Hey- it’s Sat! Holy asswalri of Atrii! Umm… sorry I don’t have much money due to moving and repair expenses. You should totally check on some threads while you’re here having delicious wordmovings with us.

Hey Sat! Great to hear from you again!

Sorry, I had just posted before I went to work, so I didn’t have time to read stuff then. Don’t worry, I’m checking up now. :smiley:

Nice going for the Suikoden II… I wonder what the winning bid will be.

Apparently $100. I got that copy for free at a local Goodwill store. I had seen it in their bin for $4, decided I had to buy it, then I decided to buy a $3 disc of Gregorian Chants as a gag gift for a friend. The guy there said “I feel bad charging you so much for this stuff. How about $3 for both discs?”

I had to fight every urge to laugh maniacally in his face. :smiley:

I so want that kirby display.

Good to hear from you again Sat.

Originally Posted by Mr. Saturn
[i]Apparently $100. I got that copy for free at a local Goodwill store. I had seen it in their bin for $4, decided I had to buy it, then I decided to buy a $3 disc of Gregorian Chants as a gag gift for a friend. The guy there said “I feel bad charging you so much for this stuff. How about $3 for both discs?”

I had to fight every urge to laugh maniacally in his face. :smiley: [/i]

Better than the empty Virtual Boy box I saw during one of my visits to Goodwill. I really need to go more often.

It’s always good to hear from old RPGCers, especially to find out how they’re doing. :moogle:

Nice to see you, Sat, and good luck with the moving! :slight_smile:

I was worried for a second you might sell your games collection (and go to Tahiti with some of the money).

I so knew it. o(^.^)o >(^.^)>

Sorry, I’ve been lazy, but there’s another two boxes of stuff for me to put up. Resident Evil figures, Final Fantasy figures, Zelda figures, Dragon Quest display boxes, wall scrolls, Silent Hill marketing items… random crap. I’ll post back when I’ve had the burst of energy necessary to put it all up.

If no one bids on it, make me an offer. Trust me, I’ll take it.

(sorry for the double post)

Alright, I’ve posted just about everything. I think I’ve got another box of stuff to put up on ebay, but for now this will do. Again, if something doesn’t sell, feel free to make me an offer.

(I already had 5 Zelda action figures sell for $180!!! O_O)

Originally Posted by Mr. Saturn
(I already had 5 Zelda action figures sell for $180!!! O_O)

Which ones were they?

Link, Ganondorf, three set box of Link Ganondorf and Zelda (all by BD&A), Link, and Link and Epona (both by Joyride).