Hey

does the welcome dance

Hello.

-tackles-

I am Phoenix Valkyrie, resident obsessive bishounen fangirl.

-pickpockets-

[Status Screen: Madness Mist acquired]

Well, what am I going to do with this?

taps foot

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’, and juggles with a couple of nukes.

Welcome to the insanity. Please give your sanity to someone in another <strike>assylum</strike> institution. This might come in handy gives RichardRahl a large rubber mallet.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to stay longer than this thread. Good luck.

steals Richard’s shoes

:wave:

Why doesnt anyone say “beware of charlemagne” anymore? am I not cool anymore? You all can… can just… SIT ON IT! sniff

Hi… oh and beware of the charle…

to charle: did this sound convincing enough?

:frowning: no, go to hell ;.;

Well, when was the last tiem you ate anyone’s face, Charle? I mean, yeah, you do a HELLUVA lot that’s worse than that, but the face-eating makes for the best kinda example.

And multiple Exclamation points are the sign of a truly deranged mind. Use proper punctuation. You’ll make things a lot easier here.

Wow…I still have an acct here…

Now, on topic, welcome to the forums! And, Terry Goodkind rocks, so, since you’re Richard, you gotta rock!

Welcome, Richard. Hope you stay around and actually participate in the Boards.

I’m Wilfredo Martinez, oldest member here, also Wisest and Funniest. According to me, anyway. :hahaha;

Never take anything said here seriously, unless it’s said by a moderator or administrator. In particular, don’t believe Charle. He’s crazy.

:mwahaha: - No I’m not! Mwa-ha -haa!!

Charle isn’t crazy, he just is a little… um… er… a little… anyways, he’s not crazy ^^;

hands new person cookie

I LOVE SOAP!!! there, I have now poste spam on the new persons thread ! HA!

but wait I can still give it meaning if I must.

Um… Soap is good because it makes you smell pretty and clean, so you N00b should use it everyday. ^^

BEWARE, COWARD! … of Charlemagne. There, ya happy?

Wil! That’s my line! :enguard:

Anyway, give my your sanity, I’m begining to lose mine. It’s bound to happen to you later if you stay. Then you can steal a newbies sanity too.

/me gives Xero my Sanity.

There, now no one can steal mine!

/me steals Alyx’s sanity from Xero. Ha!

Hello and welcome to the boards.

Thank you all for the welcome. Charl you are one to be greatly feared(hope it makes you happy!). Ahkeeyu GIVE ME MY SHOES!!!.:enguard: LordKaiok I am glad to have found another person who loves his books. I am current on the fourth of the series ‘The Temple of the Winds’. Its really good, I suggest the series to all the readers out there.

Well anyway, thank you for all the hellos and stuff.:cool: