Hey, you know what rocks more then WoW?

I’ve got it on SNES, GB, GBC, N64, and Gamecube. I’m (obviously) a huge fan. My friend and I play it for hours on end whenever he’s in town. It’s far more competitive than Tetris, and it seems to take a lot more skill to get any good at it.

What’s your favourite incarnation? I like the original Panel De Pon, mainly for the graphics and the music. 8)

I AM FORTY GOLD OFF OF MY EPIC MOUNT!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Panel de Pon rocks.
(Wasn’t it released in the States as Tetris Attack, with Mario characters in it? I’ve only played the Japanese one.)

Yep, and it came out as a Pokemon themed game for the N64 a little while later, I think. Mr. Saturn would know; HE’s the one with the encyclopaedic level of video game knowledge, after all! 8)

I think it did, too, as well as a Kirby themed game. The Kirby one was called Kirby’s Avalanche(used to own that game, which was also an N64 title), and I can’t remember the name of the Pokemon one. I think it was Pokemon Puzzle Battle or some shit like that.

Pokemon Puzzle League?

Actually, Kirby’s Avalanche was based on a puzzle game called Puyo Puyo, which was also released as Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine for the Genesis, Game Gear, and Master System.

Setz, you’re right. That’s the one.

Super Puzzle Fighter for MAME blows all other puzzle games out of the fucking water!

Ramza was pwnt by the ban D:

Yes he was.

The next month will be so much more pleasant.

Tetris ROCKS.

What happened to Ramza? Its like in just a weeks time he turned stupid. Did he hit his head?

Edit: Funnily enough, I noticed that my local K*B Toys store has some copies of Pokemon Puzzle league, found it odd it was suddenly brought up here.

I think WoW ate Ramza’s soul and brains.

Holy crap, Excitebike! That was the first game I ever played. I have so many fond memories of that game, like the thirty minutes I spent staring at the title screen because I didn’t know how to start it (I didn’t know shit of English back then).

I remember playing some Excitebike-ish game for the SNES. You could play multiple people on a single screen, and there’d be loops and shit. It looked really good too… too bad I forgot the name. :frowning:

Unirally was the best racing game on the SNES. End of discussion.

THAT’S THE GAME I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!1

Yeah, that’s the greatest racing game on the SNES.

I believe you’re talking about Uni<I>racers</I>, which was a fun game.

And you guys pretty much nailed it with the names of the Panel de Pon games:

<B>SNES</B>: Tetris Attack (featuring characters from Yoshi’s Island)
<B>GB</B>: Tetris Attack (see above)
<B>N64</B>: Pokémon Puzzle League (with characters/music from Pokémon, obviously. It also included a new 3D mode where your pieces were in a cylindrical shape. From my understanding, this was US exclusive)
<B>GBC</B>: Pokémon Puzzle Challenge (Pokémon characters, original Pokémon-inspired music (I believe, Pokémon fans can correct me if I’m wrong), near perfect port of the SNES game otherwise)
<B>GCN</B>: Not released in America, though released in Japan as Nintendo Puzzle Collection along with Dr. Mario and Yoshi’s Cookie. This port featured the characters from the SFC Panel de Pon (and some new ones) along with remixed music. However, it also featured the 3D mode from PPL, which had never been seen in Japan prior (again, as is my understanding).

And, out of curiosity, why was Ramza banned? Could someone point me toward the pertinent thread(s)?

You know, he was just banned