"Hey you! Get back here! Me and Gandalf can't fight the Army of Darkness alone!!"

Those Shadow Zero-kinda things that enemies gets polymorphed into when you use Luna always flee D:

Hehehehe! Humorous… :hahaha;
tries to imagine how Return of the King would look on the big screen if this happened

I thought Deus Ex when I read this. Draw a gun and walk into a crowd of civilians, and they’ll run around like a chicken with its head cut off. Injure an enemy enough, and they’ll run for their dear lives. I swear, I even got Simons to run away once!.

Sadly, AI was not one of Deus Ex’s strong points, so all they did was run around in random wild directions, often running right into walls and obstacles, making it easy to gun them down from behind. Still, seeing a bunch of soldiers running from the battle in the movie would have been kickass, and a lot more realistic than standing around while a bunch of big-ass monsters rain hell upon them.

Simons ran from me once, too. It’s was funny. He turned invisible and I tracted him down with GEP Gun Shots. If you get what I mean.

Wow, that’s pretty cool. Each CGI person was unique… hmm I guess that’s the best way to do a big battle like that.

and the giant elephant-like Mumakil.

THEY’RE OLIPHAUNTS!!!1111111one

Yeah, Cala, I thought that too. Where the hell did they “mumakil”?

Originally posted by Cala
THEY’RE OLIPHAUNTS!!!1111111one

Actually they aren’t, that’s the Shire name for them.

But oliphaunts sound better. Like Hobbit sounds better than Halfling.

Where’s Ash when you need him, eh? >.>;

I would have loved to have seen both that and the look on the people’s faces when they realized what was happening… Mwaha!

Heh. Same here.

That would have changed the dialogue for the movie a little.

“I didn’t think there’d be that many orcs… I know you said a lot, but not a lot lot…”

“I admit, it looked good on paper. But this just isn’t working.”

“Actually, I think I left the stove on. Here, hold this, I’ll be right back.”