Hey sin...

Have you ever tried being a god? Or maybe a dictator of some sort…cuz you’d rock out…I mean I’d serve you, now whether it would be out of complete and total fear or agreeing with your goals thats another story.

If one saw this and took this the wrong way then told Sin you would be really screwed.

“Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved. . . . Love endures by a bond which men, being scoundrels, may break whenever it serves their advantage to do so; but fear is supported by the dread of pain, which is ever present.” -Machiavelli

What?

VIVA LA SIN, don’t kill me. Now under this regime of yours, do I get to slaughter a minority? or maybe torture malcontents?

edit: what the quote is saying love is short lived whereas you can always stab someone…moreorless

Okay.

It’s saying that even though it’s possible to both be feared and loved, it rarely ever happens. While being loved is very possible, it sucks because humans suck ass, and don’t love like they should. Therefore, being feared is better, especially if that fear is because you can easily cause them pain.

And Sin would be a horrible leader.

>.>;

omgwtfzOrz Sucks up to steev

HAHAHA U SED SUCK STEVE. LOL XD U FRUTLOOP!

>>;;

lolyez plz i did uto2 onent some???

I know I’d make my blood sacrafice.

bows to Sin’s awesome

((+1 brownie point))

has steve put in the back of a black car in a dark street corner and has these people drive him off for re-education

Is it time for the monthly kiss sin’s ass thread allready? AWESOME!

SIN IS THE BEST MOD EV0R!

Well I think this is more the, wow…can’t beat might as well serve and be allowed to live…and by live I mean continue my participation here…and by continue my participation here I mean…well that ones kinda self explanatory.

This forum is turning into FYAD. :open_mouth:

Sinnnnnn, I thought you loved me ;_;

Man, this joke about Sin is insanely overused. :stuck_out_tongue:

When Steve loves me like a father, he will never tell anyone he was here. He will freely give the names of his superiors. Then we get them and they too will give us names. And eventually somebody will get us to my opponents and the rebellion will fall.

sin can i suk ur weenr

You’ll learn my superiors when I’m DEAD! shake fist