Hey guys!

Worth cookies!

Fuck you, I still use a Faetan original :stuck_out_tongue:

Trill likes Silent Hill, so Trill is cool :smiley:

Nice avatar.

CUZ U SUX!!!111111 LOL JKJKJKJK

Nice show, Tril. Some people (i.e. you) just kick ass at everything art-related :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome… cuteness :slight_smile:

I even showed it to my friend, who is like, an incredibly talented artist just like Trilly, and he was all like, “whoa, that’s a really awesome picture.” So like, yeah! Rock on, Trilly! :smiley:

I really dig the paw-like feet.

I absolutely love that avatar. And Trillian (although I haven’t met her (does that make me like some weird stalker?)). I can’t draw for my life. :confused:

Until I saw the Cali pics, I was like “WTF, Snakes from the pants?!”

I like it!

Trilly wouldnt’ draw one of me? Sniff Oh well. Heee… Is still pretty cool. Trillian does indeed rule.

That pic is pretty cool scanned, but it’s a million times better seeing it in reality.

Aww…thankies, Mazzy ^_^;

Trillian also drew cool versions robots of some dorky robots SG drew earlier. And a weird teeth creature thingy. AND A DRAGON. She’s like hella awesome.

And my avatar is Faetan original. :smiley:

Oh yeah dude, speaking of that, Frame, you gotta scan that cave painting/mural/drawings-on-the-back-of-the-cardbord-thing that we did, so all of RPGC can see our right-brained sides. Some more talented than others (lol). :stuck_out_tongue:

ummm…okay…? (ok whatever …,ima just go with the flow)
ahem… DAM!!! YR PICK KICKS ASS!! ITS FREAKIN AWSOME!!

satisfied?lol

Are you new here? Welcome and enjoy your stay.

thx