HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE

He was locked up in the IIRC after trying to start an insurrection. It’s too bad it went down in flames, because of that, nowadays he’s generally considered to be the worst poster ever.

(i.e. WPE was formerly known as Zepp.)

Also, I will admit my experiences on the chat weren’t that hot either.

EDIT: BTW, who forgot to make a ten-ten-O’ten thread? Now I have to wait for a whole century for another ten-ten-O’ten thread.

Thanks for the info Killmore and GSG!

Also, I will admit my experiences on the chat weren’t that hot either.

EDIT: BTW, who forgot to make a ten-ten-O’ten thread? Now I have to wait for a whole century for another ten-ten-O’ten thread.

Yeah I was planning on making a thread for that, but I couldn’t think of anything interesting to write and I had a feeling someone else would make a better thread! Damn… I guess I should done it! :frowning: We really do have to wait another century.

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS

http://www.funnyjunk.com/showcomment/10703927/

:hahaha;:hahaha;:hahaha;

A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS[/QUOTE]

PERHAPS THE SAME COULD BE SAID OF ALL MODERATORS

I’ve been trying to use the web chat but every time I try to connect I get this message:

Unable to connect : java.net.ConnectException : Connection timed out: connect

What am I doing wrong?

I don’t know anything about anything, but it sounds like your security settings are not allowing java stuff. Solution? I don’t know.

You may not be doing anything wrong. I have this same problem too. However, I found that if you go to Dorksnet’s website and access the Java Chat there, you can get on to #rpgclassics by changing channels. Weird that I can get on there, but not directly here.

Even more so, I can’t even connect through mIRC, since it keeps trying to connect, but keeps timing out. Worked in the past, so no idea why it’s different now.

I think our Javachat hasn’t worked for years now.

Try servers like studio64.yi.org, whitewinged-angel.com, irc.gccafe.com, irc.browsingtheinternet.com, or irc.firecore.net if one of them isn’t working. Studio64 should always work because it redirects to one of the others at random.

I liked the abuse. I would be in there now if I weren’t working and at school, and thus never around.

So, what kind of job?

Hey all, why don’t you come here?

http://agora.rpgclassics.com/showthread.php?32132-Walmart-Rp

Read the thread for details.

Yeah I had the same problem, I think “The 984” is right… the web chat itself must not be working properly (if at all!)

… a friggin wal-mart rp!?

Why the hate on walmart?

A Walmart RP is like impatiently driving for 2 hours to get to a internet cafe so you can play get on Grand Theft Auto and drive in-game around the city for hours while trying to obey all the traffic signals and laws.

I don’t see whats wrong with that?

it’s boring

Your borring.

If you can’t make something fun then you simply don’t know how to have fun.

haha ok

brb watching paint dry