HEY ALL YOU PEOPLE

Get your asses back into #rpgclassics! I’ve seen graveyards more lively! :stuck_out_tongue:

No.

Yeah it sure has quietened down as oppose to when I first arrived! :smiley:

I think everybody left because of op abuse

I think I am banned, but I don’t mind, because I would have banned me too.

All boards have their high and low points. It depends on the personal lives of its members, and the rate of people leaving vs new people joining. I’ve seen boards far more dead than RPGC.

I think you should shut the hell up trillian

<3

Ok, I’ll make a point to venture my way in there, preferably sooner rather than later.

Shoot me, but it’s been so long since I’ve been there. I know you have to download MIIRC, but how do I get to the chat from there?

Dude, there’s still the webchat

I second that!

I knew RPGC had a chatroom, but I’ve never been able to find it… so yeah, thanks for the link Trillian! :slight_smile: Also, it doesn’t seem to work on my PC at the moment… any ideas why?

Graveyards throw wild parties. Great grandma really knew how to live it up.

Enable java and all that shit.

Okay I got in, thanks GSG. But it seems rather complicated…does anyone still use it?

Seriously, Zepp is on to something. All the ops are just terrible people who abuse their power and suck the fun out of everything.

What’s an op?

Op is short for O.P.E.R.A.T.E.R. They are the people that wait outside the Matrix and load in guns and stuff.

…and I know this may sound like a newb question but who is this “Zepp” everyone keeps referring to? I’ve never seen anyone called Zepp post anything recently or reply to those remarks… But I assume he was a major part of this websites past since I think I recall reading something on him in the history pages (which by the way is very well written… very interesting! :))

Zepp is short for Zeppelin, he is the worst poster ever.

They’re just jealous of our mad CTF skills. Go Team Op Abuse!