Here's a Question, of the Milk Carton Portrait Variety

Man, at least gimme your phone number so I can call you, I cant let you completely out of my life.

We will have to convene a meeting and capture you. Its really weird seeing you in these bursts because I’ve known you for so long so when you do show up , its like “whoa”…

in fact, what’s pretty funny is how probably we all visualize other board members in terms of how we’ve known them. So its really weird seeing TD mature and you not being the thoughtful odd idealist we’ve known you to be.

Well…I don’t know. I might be able to go to an RPGC convention/meeting if we ever have one, but only if it’s near the end of the summer (when I’ll be with my mom in the pacific northwest where she’s moving), in which case I’ll willingly allow myself to be captured (errr, or something :P)…

Though I dunno. I’m kinda a little less interesting in real life than I am online in terms of what I say, but I make up for it cause I <a href=“http://www.rpgclassics.com/staff/mazrimstuff/gothpics.html”>draw on my face with sharpies</a> :P.

-Mazrim Taim

you stay and never leave, understand me mister? wags finger

Maz is black, isn’t he? I can usually tell when I see an african american with my amazing black-dar! but he confuses me!

I’ve told you once Maz, and I’ll say it again, you’re not leaving here that easily pal =P

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
Though I dunno. I’m kinda a little less interesting in real life than I am online in terms of what I say,

Phffff. Whatever.

You think I’m not the same way? Hell, I have all the time in the world to come up with my [allegedly] witty retorts in this medium. Free of the restrictions of real-time reactions, I can sit here for two and a half hours** crafting and nitpicking and tinkering with my post that, once written will look like it immediately follows whatever was said before, and it’s like “hey, he responded so quickly with something so insightful. What a cool guy!” when in real time/ real world, it’s more like:

[Person Says something.]

Kaiser: …

[Five minutes later, after everyone’s left or forgotten the first statement.]

Kaiser: witty comeback

So, um, yeah. Follow the path, and pop in when ya can. K.I.T. and all dat.

[** = and, in fact, I have.]

Maz, please don’t leave. I mean whats out there thats so great? Nothing! I took the red pill because I wanted to know the truth, but I dont care about the truth anymore. whats real doesn’t matter, whats important is how we live our lives!

Originally posted by Mazrim Taim
I’m kinda a little less interesting in real life than I am online in terms of what I say,

aside from school, i don’t have ANY life outside rpgclassics.

Quotin’ Sin

So its really weird seeing TD mature and you not being the thoughtful odd idealist …

Wait-wait-wait-waaaiiiitaminute…

Tenchi MATURED?? Naaaawwwwwww.

But yeah, I was wonderin’ where Maz went. I’ve been taking up an interest in Fencing and everytime I think of it I think to meself “I know someone at RPGC who fences” and then I think of Maz. But good to see ya still kickin’

I just noticed, Maz looks a lot like Kirk Hammet…

I’d be flattered…if I knew who that was. Maybe I would, anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mazrim Taim

Originally posted by Sorcerer
I just noticed, Maz looks a lot like Kirk Hammet…

Wha-who?

the guitarist for Metallica. I dunno, he doesn’t really look that similar to him…

I kinda see a resemblance, but not much.

I don’t think that they look similar, either.

No real similarity.

:frowning: mooglish huggles for Mazzy Even though i don’t know you too well you seem really cool, stay around or else ;p