Help!!!!

I am stuck at home on crutches watching Pokemon master quest.
and Yu gi oh
and digimon
and medabots…
Someone help me by telling me of some new anime you like heard of, etc.

Or give me ideas for my web comic. Either way I think my brain is rotting.
O_o;;; ouch

OK OK. Well I went to the local book store and actually found something that I wanted. It is called Ragnarok, and I think it is based on that Ragnarok Online game. Im about half way through the first one and it is pretty good. I also wanted to ask if anyone who has read this knows if there is an anime of this or is it just the game? And Alyx feel better.

Thank you much i will look in to it. HEY!!! you people reply so my brain doesn’t rot. Any ideas? suggestions??

Oh My Goddess: For a romantic comedy that doesn’t rely on too many episodes to give a few thoughts.
Excel Saga: For Randomness.
Chobits: For hilariousity
Berserk: FOR BLOOD. SACRIFICE A GREAT DEAL OF SKULLS FOR THE BRAZEN THORNE OF KHORNE. soz, old habit.
Slayers: For Parody.

These are joust some animes i watch s up to you if you like them

-Nightwalker
-Inuyasha
-.hack//Sign
-Perfect Blue
-Rurouni Kenshin
-Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust

These are the only animes I own up to now but i recomend them

[ul]
[li]Boogiepop Phantom
[/li][li]Furi Kuri
[/li][li]Record of Lodoss War
[/li][li]Kare Kano
[/li][li]Ah My Mini Goddesses.
[/li][/ul]

Those are some of my favourites, I’m not saying that you would like them.

Mabat, you play Warhammer? Khorne is the Chaos War/Blood/Murder god.

Trigun.Watch.Now.

Yep. Everyone knew it was coming.

Witch Hunter Robin. Deep, dark, gothic, mature and mystifying. Goes against anime rules, I believe.

Isn’t that the anime with <strike>retarded</strike> Mumon in it?

I would make fun of Trigun, except I;ve seen Trigun and quite liked it. I suggest you to watch Witch Hunter before calling it retarded :stuck_out_tongue: It makes Trigun’s “depth” and storyline flat as bread. Most anime can make Trigun look like that actually. Trigun’s popularity is due to hype, not greatness and while I enjoyed most of it, it was horribly rushed and “god-moded” as I’d like to say until the last few eps where it actually had substance.

Witch Hunter has that from the start and isn’t all mainly a big bad of the week, and if when the storyline’s do take that direction, it’s to explore character personality, unlike Trigun where it just shows how unkillable Vash is! :stuck_out_tongue:

/rant over. I had to defend my precious baby.

And it’s Amon.

EDIT: Point being, STOIC MEN ARE A LOT BETTER THAN THOSE WHO ARE TOO GOOFY FOR THEIR OWN GOOD NAR NAR NAR

HELLSING
HELLSING
HELLSING

Rar

Don’t forget Escaflowne.
Oh, and best wishes, Alyx. :slight_smile:

I am alive and well now, and my brain did not turn to ooze and drip out, thanks to your many suggestions. bows I will now go finish Chobits sense I am almost down with 5 now…

I know it’s Amon :stuck_out_tongue: I just call him Mumon to annoy you :stuck_out_tongue: And besides there was no hype for me over Trigun, I liked it or what it is from the start: cool.