Help with Final Fantasy 6, for SNES*

yep, and he also dies at 0 mp, which is a useful perk. With that strategy you don’t really need to be a terribly high level, since his berserked attacks only do 200ish if I do recall.

Dalton does Palidor work with the offering relic? If it does that would probably help. Iyou want to know more about the Palidor trick go to Gamefaqs and go to the CES challenge guide.

Heh? Palidor and Offering? As far as I know Offering gives you 4 physical attacks, it has no

effect on magic or summons…

Palidor = Jump

Offering = 4 Physical Attacks (?)

Jump = Physical?

I don’t think that would work… BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER! I 'll give a try…

(Hey setz, you play Guilty Gear too?)

Not really. I play it rarely. (Some Guilty Gear for PS2).

Pallidor won’t work with the Offering, but it might work with the Dragon Horn, which lets you jump multiple times.

Okay, I beat Magimaster. Bserk + Rasp = pwned. But, it did take 40 minutes or so. Each rasp did 300-350 damage, but with one character, it did 500-550. And, I forgot to equip the gem box for the battle. I suck.

So… now… what to do?

Go and get the 8 Dragons and Doomgaze, and Raiden (But i prefer Odin for some reason)

Alexander by finishing Cyans Dream, get Phoenix,

You didn’t forget to equip the Gem Box; getting it is the whole POINT of going to the Tower of Fanatics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Unless you like, CHEATED to get it beforehand. In which case, you’re a CHEATER. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, go get Locke for christsake. :stuck_out_tongue: And any other characters you’re missing. Kill the 8 Dragons (2 of them are in Kefka’s Tower), do the Cyan’s dream sidequest, get Bum Rush for Sabin, the underground castle thing (to get Odin/Raiden), Ebot’s Rock quest thing, ummmmm any other sidequests you haven’t done yet.

Uh… you get the Gem Box, and then fight Magimaster.

YES. That move makes everything so much easier.

Gratz on 4,200 posts, Pierson… where is this Cyan Dream sidequest?

Ohhhhh yeah. You’re right. Silly me. ^^;

And the Cyan’s dream sidequest takes place in Doma Castle. Take Cyan, and three of your best characters (I generally take Terra, Shadow, and Strago so he can learn Lores, but my characters are generally much more balanced level-wise). Then go take a nap in the castle. :slight_smile:

I will do that. :smiley: