Help, please ^_^

I need a job. What should I do?

Oh… And stripper, Hooters girl, and anything else of the sort is out of the question.

Steal Steve’s paycheck. :stuck_out_tongue:

Steve doesn’t work. I bring home the bread in this relationship. :slight_smile:

Got his wang in a glass jar on top of the fridge, eh? :stuck_out_tongue:

Awww. Actually it stays in his pants.

Bummer. No lovin’ for Steve.

giggle Not exactly.

Anyways… back to the job thing.

Grocery stores are always good because you get free food.

Or fast food places if you don’t mind doing mundane tasks

You could go into sales and stuff if you’re an extrovert

Yeah, depends what type of job would suit you best (obviously). You can look into grocery stores, shopping malls, convenience stores, restaurants (not fast food ones would probably be better :P), receptionist in varied places that need one, etc. Stuff like that.

I’m not a fan of fast food… and I’m quite extroverted. But I really need something that pays well.

Take what you can get, don’t be so damn picky. I’m suprized if you can even find a job this late into the summer, you really should have started, oh around March if you wanted a good summer job.

You could go to a temp agency if you’re really worried. :stuck_out_tongue:

If you want a job that fits your extroverted nature and pays well, try being a server at a fancy restaurant, or any sit-in restaurant for that matter. Minimum wage, but hella tips. Real nice.

It’s not that big of a deal. I just want to work with people. And it’s not like I’m looking for “a good summer job”. But thanks for your arsey comments anyway.

I have two friends with work experience who started looking for a job 2 months before you, one had to go to New Jersey for the summer for work, the other got a job at a Temp place only to be laid off 2 weeks later. I applyed at 7 places in January and got 2 calls back. It’s not as easy as you might think is all I was saying.

I live in Ohio… Everyone here either works at the Mall or on a farm. You can find a job pretty much anywhere, anytime if you look enough. I just put in 3 applications yesterday and recieved 2 calls today.

So why’d you make the thread?

Oh to get attention, oh shit i’m giving you attention, oh shit

laterz

You can’t get laid off from a temp job… Its a temp job. 2 weeks is about the average.

I’ve worked at a few places so I know whats up.

Supermarkets suck. They pay minimum wage. Avoid those.

Avoid fast food, unless you like coming home smelling like grease.

Coffee shops are pretty cool places to work. Even better if it isn’t a big chain like Starbucks.

I personally don’t like retail stuff, like malls. But you’re an extrovert so it might work for you.

Video stores are very cool places to work too. You usually get to watch movies.

I work in an office now. Office jobs are hit and miss. Depends who you work with.

My advice is to apply to every place that you think you wouldn’t hate. Then pick from the ones who call back.

How about a bookstore?

Its depends on what are your interests.You cant just come up to someone and say “give me an idea of a job” out of nowhere.People have different tastes,therefore will give you a variety of the sort ,but only in what they find amusing.Since you sound ‘happy-go-lucky’ like, maybe you might consider a job with little kids.Maybe a teachers assisstant or something.