Help needed! D:

This post isn’t a topic to show off my amazing CD collection. Maybe a little.

Okay. I need to know some good Multiplayer games, that have high replayability, and for the PS2/PSone, but preffered on PS2. I will list the games I own, to give the people a general feel of the games I buy/play, for them to give examples of related games.

Okay, from the start.

Castlevania: Lament of Innocence [1 DISC PS2]
Forbidden Siren [1 DISC PS2]
Silent Hill [1 DISC PS1]
Silent Hill 2 [1 DISC PS2]
Silent Hill 3 [1 DISC PS2]
Silent Hill 4 [1 DISC PS2]
Metal Gear Solid [2 DISC PS1]
Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions [1 DISC PS1]
Metal Gear Solid 2 [1 DISC PS2]
Gran Turismo 3 [1 DISC PS2]
SSX [1 DISC PS2]
SSX Tricky [1 DISC PS2]
SSX3 [1 DISC PS2]
Chaos Legion [1 DISC PS2]
Devil May Cry [1 DISC PS2]
Devil May Cry 2 [2 DISC PS2]
Max Payne [1 DISC PS2]
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [1 DISC PS2]
Half-Life [1 DISC PS2]
Unreal Tournament [1 DISC PS2]
Champions of Norrath [1 DISC PS2]
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance [1 DISC PS2]
Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II [1 DISC PS2]
Ultima Online [1 DISC PC]
Final Fantasy Chronicles: Chrono Trigger [1 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy Chronicles: Final Fantasy IV [1 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy Anthology: Final Fantasy V [1 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy Anthology: Final Fantasy VI [1 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy VII [3 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy VIII [4 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy IX [4 DISC PS1]
Final Fantasy X [1 DISC PS2]
Final Fantasy X-2 [1 DISC PS2]
Final Fantasy Origins: Final Fantasy I & II [1 DISC PS1]
Xenosaga: Ep.1 [1 DISC PS2]
Chrono Cross [2 DISC PS1]
Jade Cocoon [1 DISC PS1]
Deception III: Dark Delusion [1 DISC PS1]
The Legend of [i]the[/i] Dragoon [4 DISC PS1]
Resident Evil [1 DISC PS1]
Resident Evil 2 [2 DISC PS1]
Resident Evil 3 [1 DISC PS1]
Resident Evil: Survivor [1 DISC PS1]
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X [1 DISC PS2]
Resident Evil: Dead Aim [1 DISC PS2]
Resident Evil: Outbreak [1 DISC PS2]
Risk [1 DISC PS1]
Nightmare Creatures [1 DISC PS1]
Everquest [1 DISC PC]
Everquest Expansion: Ruins of Kunark [1 DISC PC]
Everquest Expansion: Scars of Velious [1 DISC PC]
Shadowbane [1 DISC PC]
Baldur’s Gate 2: Shadows of Ahm [5 DISC PC]
Baldur’s Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal [1 DISC PC]

Now that you have a general idea of the games I’m into; so I need a good multiplayer (at least 1-2 players) that is very replayable, and has DECENT graphics. I cannot stress how important the graphics are. D:

Thank you in advance.

The best multiplayer is on pc or gamecube.

And hisses at EQ. Every time you post, you always find ways of saying things that make me dislike you more. Its amazing.

Samurai Warriors and Dynasty Warriors are good.

I’m not looking for best… I’m looking for good. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and I hate Everquest… just that the game, with two expansions, was like, $5 Canadian, and I needed filler for my CD case. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Sinistral, I didn’t know you disliked me. =’(

Why don’t you still have MGS 3?

I never did have MGS3. :stuck_out_tongue:

I suggest trying Mortal Kombat: Deception.

Fighting games? Ick. No offense, but the only fighting game I liked, was uh… damnit, forgot what it was.

How about Time Splitters 2, Splashdown, any Need for Speed game (the PS2 ones are the best), Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal?

I love that game. It seems like Setz is not into fighting games.

You should buy a GCN and get GoldenEye : Rogue Agent. I plan to get a 'Cube sometime in the future(especially since I can get a used one for 60 dollars now)

Buuut…I have to pay off my guitar and GBA

Ugh, I hate the Dolphin (original name D:).

FIFA 2005 is great Football game, Although it might not be for sale out side UK.

I can surgest Sing star! (“Guitar!” The Darkness - I beleve in a thing called Love, If you really want I’ll send you the Promo kit for Singstar, I’ve got Hanging about)

Big Nutter
I thought the Dolphin was N64?

Why do you hate the cube? You wanted multiplayer, it has multiplayer. The only thing that competes is the networkable Halo on the Xbox I think.

PS2 is not a multiplayer machine. Statistically, something like 46% of the games on the PS2 are One player only, and 60-some% are 1 Player Dominent (Which means the second player was thrown in there at the last minute, for the most part).

Meanwhile, with the cube, a good portion of the games are 2-4 players, and GASP Actually has 4 Controller ports!

The GC and XBOX are the primary multiplayer systems. Even then, most games for the PS2 are only 2 player where the GC and XBOX have 4 player. The XBOX has more multiplayer than Sin indicates though.

Also, FIFA 2005 is out in America. It interests me, but I haven’t been too big of a fan of EA’s past soccer outings.

The GBA was also called the Dolphin. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dislike G’cube, 'cause, well… I haven’t been a fan of Nintendo, really. It’s hard to explain.

I don’t like sports game, by the way. I like snowboarding, though.

You hate the cube, I fucking kill you. I’m serious. I will kill you. But until then, I reccomend UT2k4, Timesplitters 2 (is very fun), and mmm, Mario Tennis. Yeah. Mario Tennis is probably the best Multiplayer game of all time. Probably.

Don’t let fanboyism cloud your thoughts. Its a bad idea, trust me. Keep in mind Nintendo revived the indistry after Atari nearly killed it.

Yeah, Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal is great in both multi-player, and single player.