Help me god ;_;

Originally posted by Urkani
[b]I like the teletubbies.

/me sings the teletubbies song.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHA! [/b]

I hate my life, everyday I polish my revolver and shoot my head like a rockstar.

Be pataint. I’m sure he’ll pass out soon for his nap.

Originally posted by Sinistral
[b]Woo! I’m like Jing, I can’t stand kids.

Book: take drugs. Lotsa drugs. It is a valid reason. [/b]

And like me: I just wrote it a bit more subtle.

Believe me, you don’t want to go through the level of pain I had to endure with that stuff… sounds like you need copious quantities of morphine.

I’m starting to dislike children as well. I don’t think I’ll have any kids- but if I do it will only be one.

Children are the most trouble when you get more than one together- children love to fight… just like their teenage and adult counterparts only higher pitched and slightly more annoying.

whoa… so many drug abusers here. SHAME ON YOU ALL!!! you better not do that stuff near the kid.

If you’re like me, you’ll find the show so incredibly dumb and have no choice but to laugh at the crap that show is. Or you could give the kid a swift kick to the skull. Yeah, use the skull one…

well, a good insane laugh might scare the kid so much that he’ll stop watching that show…

Oh you poor Booken. I have to take care of my cousins several times a WEEK, and most of the time I have to babysit 5 at the same time.

Don’t worry, just find something good on the TV, plug them in and be sure to keep an eye on them. Cook something good and everything should be allright.

Practice the art of riffing. Always works when I’m forced to watch something I could care less about.
Edit: Teach the kid as well, if you can.

Originally posted by Booken
[b]Actually, the kid had his attention dragged by the good ol’ DOOM

:slight_smile: [/b]

…you don’t want to tell me that you played Doom in front of a 2 year old kid o_O You know that the impressions in the first 6 years of life are quite important and an impression like this can mark a person for the rest of his lifetime, right?

Booken is programming small children to become murderers ;_;.

Shiney things work for me.

Just change the channel to something respectable like Mr. Rodgers, or Sesame Street.

Or Alien Encounter: Girl explores Girl.

Teach him to play Magic.

I do when I’m sitting my cousin.

trust me, anyone who is a teletubbies fan will NOT understand m:tg…

Hmmm…true enough.

Get 'em started on Pokemon, if you can stand it. The card game’s actually not too bad.

Unplug the TV and claim it’s broken. I agree with that. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and X, is it really possible to design Teletubbies skins for UT2k3? O_o

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
…you don’t want to tell me that you played Doom in front of a 2 year old kid o_O You know that the impressions in the first 6 years of life are quite important and an impression like this can mark a person for the rest of his lifetime, right?

that’s exactly why he did that…