Help me find a good anime

I know that I brought this up well over a year ago WAAAYYY(like 2004) back in the day but the thread is dead and I dont think necroposting is allowed so I will start a new one.

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Adult Swim anime and the like so dont recomend anything simalier to that.
I hate anime with screechy voices and that coked out look in thier eyes.

I like Myazaki and Ghibli style anime, Galaxy Express 999, Captain Harlock, Akira and the like.

so what would you recomend

Sticky: Anime Recommendation Thread

GRAAAAAAH

dot dot dot

I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate Adult Swim anime and the like so dont recomend anything simalier to that.
I hate anime with screechy voices and that coked out look in thier eyes.

This will probably be locked due to the anime recommendation thread, but I had to chime in on this.

I agree with you on screechy voices, but this has nothing to do with the anime. It is very idiotic dubbing they usually do japanese anime. I seriously wish whoever is in control of that would get knocked senseless. It has to be the same group of people making the decisions because I hear the same annoying voices in the anime. They can dub american cartoons just fine so it’s not a matter of voice talent.

Look for the subbed version of these animes and they will be a lot more enjoyable.