Hello.

Hello… dOOd! :enguard:

well, nice to meet ya.

Welcome, nice to meet ya as well.

Never. Obviously.
anyway…

Dear Tanukisama something-or-other,
Salve! Welcome and hello!
In case anyone has been wondering, salve is Latin, means “salutations”, and should be pronounced sal-way. That is all.

much love,
demigod

See man, that’s just not cool. It isn’t funny, I pointed that out, and the next obvious place to go from there is saying “Gosh sorc, you’re right (as always!), I should stop my shennanigans and just give up.”

To which you gleefully delete every sprite on your hard drive.

And then there is much rejoicing.

Gemini: Hi there! I’m Gemini Merkel, RPGC’s offical Water Polo freak.
Hypello: Ish yoo okay, Jheminai?
Gemini: Yeh I’m fine, and I don’t need a massage or a shoopuf ride.
Joey: Well come to RPGC! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

sola lingua bona est lingua mortua

Welcome to RPGC I hope you enjoy your stay.

And what the hell did you just say Delita?

Oh comon Sorc don’t be such humbug, Yar is like the only one who posts in a unique way so let him do it. Its not hurting anyone and its sometimes funny also :smiley:

Anyways back to the topic lol

Welcome To Rpgc we are sometimes a little crazy but i think you will have some fun here^_^

(translation time)
the only good language is a dead language

Blame demigod.

((washes hands of all blame and points at demigod like a first grader telling on his older siblings))

mea culpa est

Es infernis sacer verus!

(sacra vera possibly, I won’t assume, or bother checking ANY available means of discovering whether or not you admit to your gender while online)

Some stuff just doesn’t translate well into Latin…

Malus asinus, for example, loses a lot of flare.

But horum fatorum, now that one will never lose its pizzaz.

Neither will Acorbis brassica est bona or docebar errare

I digress. The point is kids: don’t do drugs (unless you want to end up like Charlemagne)

Yes. Like Charlemagne, with his EVIL, HUNGOVER EYES AND DILAPIDATED (I assume) BODY!

And in no way connected to the above statement, time for an avatar change! :smiley:

Charlemagne isn’t so bad once you get to know him…ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MADMAN! gets face eaten owwey