Hello.

I hope you’ll accept yet another member into the forum. I like the castle setting in the title picture on the main page. Oh yeah, I’m also an experienced roleplayer, so you’ll have that from me, if anything else. So get ready for me! :enguard: :wave:

Hey, it’s that guy!

…err, hi. Enjoy your stay and all that. gives Tanu cookies

You have a long name.

Greetings.

Hello, Tanukisama. Mind if I call you Raccoonsama?

Howdy!

Heya. Welcome.

Hello and welcome. :wave:

Damnit!!! I did it again… I really didn’t mean to give you a blank hello, I just have severe issues involving not being an idiot.

What I meant to say was:

'ello. Good to 'ave you aboard. As long as you aren’t as obnoxious as – we’ll you’ll see them soon enough – you have a place here. But obnoxious is already taken. Maybe obnoxious and witty, but good luck with that.

Alright seriously this time. Hi.

<!-- -->

Hello,

deep breath
Tanukisama Ryorin-Ieuso-sama!
gasps for air

Erhem. I’m Phoenix Valkyrie, PV-chan, PhoVal, or whatever suits you.

pickpockets

Status Screen: [Rename Card x1 acquired!]

Welcome! You’ll fit in well here, I’m sure. And we could always use more new members who don’t show up just to spam and create a bunch of topics, then leave. We’ve been getting too many of them lately.

shoo.

Well…actually you can stay, if you pay me $500 dollars.

Welcome to RPGC. I hope you enjoy your stay. Exits are located at the front and rear of the castle.

Not that it matters, since no-one ever escapes. :mwahaha:

Yo.

Shalom, ma kore?

Welcome, Tanukisama Ryorin-Ieuso! Allow me to introduce myself. I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III! Don’t hesitate to call. Welcome to RPGClassics.net: It’s Dot Com!

Ohhh, I can’t take dis anymore!! [throws away Vash] Welcome to “I’m a stupid moron who can’t remember his lines” dot com! Anyways, I’m Strong Bad, and you don’t know it yet, but I’m da reason you’re here. Check me out! … No, seriously, check me out!

I’m Yar Kramer, and this is my welcoming committee. Have a free Munak, and a Bongun for good measure.

Welcome to Rivendell … MISTER Ryorin-Ieuso.

Hi! I made a cake for you! :slight_smile:

HIIIIIIII!!!111111elevenses [glomps Tanukisama and starts licking his soul]

… Since when have we been THIS screwy?

I’m Mayl. And it’s my job to hit people over the head with my mallet and randomly quote Arfenhouse. And now, a word from the villains.

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US.

I, the Dark Adonis Vyers, shall knock you all down!

:ulty: Ahhhh, put a cork in it, Mid-Boss!

I AM SINISTAR! RUN, COWARD! RUN! RUN! RUN!

It’s nice to see that Yar’s been throroughly abusing his power since the 6-image limit has been revoked. :hahaha;

:0 omg its yosh.

And hello.

Be glad that I can’t figure out something to do that’d consist entirely of Smiths, and be fifteen images long. :smiley: