Hello!

OH MY GOD! NOOOO! NOT YOU AGAIN!! PLEASE GOD MAKE IT STOP! NOT KALDOREIGOD!!!NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hi.

You are new and I am not…

Hello…

Welcome to the greatest show on earth.

…was that a reference to a “Hello, World!”- print? o_o;

Anyways, hi.

Hi

*passes you a Handgun

Just for safety, m’kay?

Originally posted by Cybercompost
you know audviedersein is that spelled correctly

No actually it’s not spelled correctly, it’s “Auf Wiedersehen” would be the correct form but then again German is a difficult language so you know it takes really long to learn cause the grammar is like so difficult but not as difficult as Norwegian grammar I think its like so difficult with 20 cases but Nul doesnt have any problems it seems although she’s death in person so death has to speak many languages because it’s a difficult business and thats like so important these days cause you just dont earn enough in easy businesses dont you think well I really think so but difficult stuff is always so diffucult have you ever played this solitaire where this one little stick has to remain in the center so you win I mean I have the solution for it somewhere but I just cant find it so I always need help you always need help these days it’s so difficult to do some things yourself these days dont you think although you shouldnt always rely on other people which kinda reminds me of FF8 cause Squall never searched for help by other people and then he becomes all sad and stuff so I guess you have to find a middle path kinda like in buddhism where you also have to follow a path but not a middle one you know what I mean you have to go this special way so you reach Nirvana just the guy died you see he shot himself in the head some people said his wife killed him but I really dont think so lol I mean most women these days dont even know how to hold a gun I always say thats an important part of emancipation but nobody will listen although I dont even know myself when it started I always sucked at history you know people and school always put so much pressure on their kids I really dont think you should pressure them so much its bad for our society then again who cares about society cause in 6 billion years the sun will blow up and then we’ll be all dead I learned that in Biology although maybe til then humans found a way to live in space isnt that like totally exciting I always wanted to live in space but do you believe in Neil armstrongs first words I dont cause after like 3454753489574957 km to the moon he still said a straight sentence if I was him I’d probably just said “oh my god everything is turning” although I’m not sure if you see that the earth is turning from up there I mean can you i probably wouldnt even look at the earth because I always was afraid of heights even as a kid I think I have that from my mom she’s afraid of snakes but then again today many people have phobias its really bad but now I have to go kthxbye

Hello, you must make more than just one post, lest you be considered a faceless newbie.

The newbie has said only two words and people are already mocking.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
No actually it’s not spelled correctly, it’s “Auf Wiedersehen” would be the correct form but then again German is a difficult language so you know it takes really long to learn cause the grammar is like so difficult but not as difficult as Norwegian grammar I think its like so difficult with 20 cases but Nul doesnt have any problems it seems although she’s death in person so death has to speak many languages because it’s a difficult business and thats like so important these days cause you just dont earn enough in easy businesses dont you think well I really think so but difficult stuff is always so diffucult have you ever played this solitaire where this one little stick has to remain in the center so you win I mean I have the solution for it somewhere but I just cant find it so I always need help you always need help these days it’s so difficult to do some things yourself these days dont you think although you shouldnt always rely on other people which kinda reminds me of FF8 cause Squall never searched for help by other people and then he becomes all sad and stuff so I guess you have to find a middle path kinda like in buddhism where you also have to follow a path but not a middle one you know what I mean you have to go this special way so you reach Nirvana just the guy died you see he shot himself in the head some people said his wife killed him but I really dont think so lol I mean most women these days dont even know how to hold a gun I always say thats an important part of emancipation but nobody will listen although I dont even know myself when it started I always sucked at history you know people and school always put so much pressure on their kids I really dont think you should pressure them so much its bad for our society then again who cares about society cause in 6 billion years the sun will blow up and then we’ll be all dead I learned that in Biology although maybe til then humans found a way to live in space isnt that like totally exciting I always wanted to live in space but do you believe in Neil armstrongs first words I dont cause after like 3454753489574957 km to the moon he still said a straight sentence if I was him I’d probably just said “oh my god everything is turning” although I’m not sure if you see that the earth is turning from up there I mean can you i probably wouldnt even look at the earth because I always was afraid of heights even as a kid I think I have that from my mom she’s afraid of snakes but then again today many people have phobias its really bad but now I have to go kthxbye

This all boils down to this: My (DT’s) avvie > All

does the welcome dance

Good morrow, sir.

My father grew up in Lincoln. I think that his house was on Brower Road.

Hello, I’m Strong Bad … and you don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

Hi, I’m Yar Kramer. Welcome ‘n’ stuff.

I’m Mayl. I just live here.

I’m Cut Man … please don’t hurt me …

We’re all pleased to meet you!

BEWARE, I LIVE!

Blah blah blah HI, blah blah blah WELCOME, blah blah blah WHATEVER, blah blah blah SWORDFISH.

Hee hee. Swordfish.

Hi, sorry I’m late, but … uh … I’m Tasha Yar. And that’s it, really.

HIII!!! [glomps KaldoreiGod]

hey

Yes, I know this person just has one post and never answered and probably never will and is one of those once-in-a-lifetime- posters, but I want to use this opportunity to make an important statement:

Cala, sometimes I just don’t get you. oO;

Hello Newbie #1 (just started counting so consider yourself special :P)

Greetings. You are required to give me your sanity as a donation in order to stay here. That stay will be eternal. Please enjoy yourself but remember to never take anything here too seriously.

Originally posted by Dragon Tear
Cala, sometimes I just don’t get you. oO;

But I only speak the truth!