Hello.

Hey there, I’m the resident Soundtrack Nut. If you happen to enjoy VGM, I’m likely the best person to ask on the subject, so don’t be shy if you have questions.

Oh and welcome.

And I’m the resident bad-ass. If you want something totally awesome, just contact me.

Secondary sex characteristics! ^^

Beware!! This is an ACTUAL friendly and useful greeting!! :eek:

Welcome, Youko. I’m Wilfredo Martinez, but you can call me WM or Wil. I’m the oldest person here (or I was, until my friend Liz (46) joined recently.) I like to write fanfics, make lame jokes and help people.

Don’t mind all the stupid greetings and the come-ons. They always do that on Welcome Threads here. After a while everyone will treat you like everyone else. :slight_smile:

Check out the whole site, you’ll find plenty of useful things and friendly people. Hope you enjoy the place! :wave:

Edit: Can I ask you something? How did you find RPGC? Did someone tell you? Did you do an online search for RPG Boards? Or just by surfing around?

PS: I recommend the Media Board.

^.~

Hello. Welcome to forum. I suggest ditching Arac and going out with me.

Yeah, I have tendancies to break up with people in a week, if we aren’t broken up yet. TrkJac’s the better long term choice. I’m fun for a while though.

You’re all useless whores.

NO! Cala is a pretty pretty girl and you shut the hell up!

On a side note… Do you still love me Trillian? I’m lonely… :kissy:

That’s 'cause the soldier is playing a guitar.

Anyways, hi.

Whore emplies I charge, Cala.
Also, I’m quite useful in my own way ::‘slight’ winking::

Hi, I hope you like it here in this inferno of retardation.

I’m polite, and I use a female avatar. Does that make me a girl?

…Actually, on second thought, don’t answer that.

Anyway, welcome to the n00b, from a newb. I’d post my welcoming pic, but I’m afraid of the reaction it’ll get at this forum. :no2:

I’m an RPG junkie…I can’t help myself…so I wanted to find a site that had some RPG shrines! Then I saw that you guys had message boards and I was hooked…^.^

Hey! No oogling my goodies! Wait…you’re a guy, right? Maybe I’ll reconsider…

I feel sorry for anyone who DIDN’T know she was a girl. She has the word shoujo in her name for fuck’s sake.

You’re one of the few people who caught that! Here’s your prize!
:moogle:

fucks it brutally

:eek:

fucks her brutally too