Hello to all.

Hello. Im a new user to rpgclassics.com… It is a great cite… keep up the good work.

Im pat. I play lots of rpgs and I work with rpg maker 2000.

If you know ggcrono4… im his friend and right now We are currently working on one. The demo will be out soon… Check the post in the rasts forums.

Well Hello to all and goodbye for now:runaway:

I WILL FLY AND EAT YOU AND REGURGITATE YOU BEFORE MAKING YOU MY SLAVE. BOW BEFORE ME.

cite

Hello and welcome to rpgc:cool:

I welcome you to RPGclassics:wave:

Welcome to the RPGC.

Hello, I’m Strong Bad. You don’t know it yet, but I’m the reason you’re here.

I’m Yar Kramer. I’m just that good.

I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III! Don’t hesitate to call.

Vash!!

Y’know, Mayl, we might as well just let him say that.

RUN, COWARD!

Salve! Welcome and hello!

Hi.

*passes you a handgun

Just for security, m’kay?

Hello! waves hi
How are you?

Well, you’re a friend of GG, eh? Then I suspect he’s told you a bit abut me. But hopefully not about a certain secret I let him in on, HMMM?! glares at GG for an answer

You know I wouldn’t do that.

Anywho, yeah, this dude’s a friend of mine.

Val, don’t use that as a reason not to stab him.

Hi.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]You know I wouldn’t do that.

Anywho, yeah, this dude’s a friend of mine.

Val, don’t use that as a reason not to stab him. [/b]

Ah, I’ve relocated my Stabbin’ duties elsewhere. Here, I’m just the lovable scamp that no one can say no to. Not for long, at any rate. :slight_smile:

Perish, mortal.

Word.

Well if you know GG, I guess I don’t have to ask you to fork over your sanity because you probably don’t have any :hahaha; .

Welcome, I think that this will come in handy in the near future Gives NeoX2005 a large, rubber mallet

Die = Hi.
so hi!

Thanks for all the hello’s.

Originally posted by NeoX2005
Thanks for all the hello’s.

You’re welcome … Mr. Anderson. [jabs his hand into NeoX2005’s chest and tries to turn him into another Smith]