Hello...that's it. Hello

I’m Arisa, just another newbie here…I really don’t know what else to say other than “hello”, so…hello.:moogle: Anyway, I’m looking forward to posting here, so I’ll get to it.:yipee:

[Insert 30 posts after this one of stupid annoying-as-hell newbie thread gimmicks]

Hi. Beware of the perverts that lurk by the night.

Hi. beware of Ren.

Is it just me or are girls 100% more likely to not put anything relavent in their details. Dammit Im throwing a fit here.

stor kram

They are. That’s because the more perverts know about them, the more they’ll pester them.

I usually blabber on like crazy during my intro posts, but I guess after a while you just lose it. Anyway, hey guys.:wave:

Favorite RPG: Final Fantasy VII and VIII, [i]Kingdom Hearts[/i]
Dragon Tear, add her to the list!

WHAT. I was actually gonna post the “ooh KH isnt on the list, we got a good catch” but apparently I wasnt reading correctly. Maybe the problem isn’t the details, it’s my eyes…

(btw Ren, then you should stop pestering them >.>)

But Hades… I love Kingdom Hearts. ;_;

Am I part of an evil list? ;_;

Hi generic newbie!

The question is if you’ll stay, unlike all the other newbies whom posted a ‘hello’ thread and dissappeared within a week.

Regardless, hello.

God I love you Eva.

Hi

Hi.

Originally posted by Tomiko
God I love you Eva.

Im glad.

Well, I plan to stick around, thank you very much. I find newbies that don’t post at all just as annoying as the next person. And I’ll post a pic soon. Lucky for me I took a recent one.

God I love you Eva.

I can hear the blesséd sounds of Hades being castrated by Fiona. :slight_smile:

Also, the “Immortal” and “I’ve lost count” “jokes” wore thin before they were even started. Just saying. <_<

Originally posted by -Arisa-
Well, I plan to stick around, thank you very much. I find newbies that don’t post at all just as annoying as the next person. And I’ll post a pic soon. Lucky for me I took a recent one.

Ooh I can hear the worshipping now…

Yeah, right CC :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t love Eva the same way I love Fiona. I love her the same way I love TD :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t love Eva the same way I love Fiona. I love her the same way I love TD :stuck_out_tongue:

With a spiked… shuts up

I am then insulted