Hello, everyone!!

Welcome to the boards, please keeps all arms and legs a good 10 feets away from the <strike>animals</strike> posters at all times and enjoy the ride.

They travel in packs, IN PACKS, I tell you! shakes fist We have to trace the place those things are produced and destroy it!!!11111111111`````````````````````````````````````````

Don’t mind them, they’re all crazy. Anyway, welcome and all that stuff. Enjoy your stay, and all the usual welcoming things.

What’s wrong with being crazy? It’s the sane ones you have to look out for. They have agendas, and such. Down with sanity! Down with sanity!

hiya catgal. the names shin. its good to meet another person of the same race. me go sleep now :boring:

:wave: Welcome to RPGC! I figure I might as well tell you the people to watch out for… that’d have to be everyone though… ^_^;
Anyways!:hahaha; Enjoy the forums, there’s always soemthing fun going on!

Hey, Kitty! Can I call you Kitty? Anyways, I would like to welcome you. I would like to take this moment to say…use that mallet that Sapphire Falcon gave you well. I got off to a bad start, and never recieved it. So yeah…it’s not good. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay…and watch out for occasional psychopaths!

Thanks for welcoming me, y’all! Yes, Lady Angel, you can call me Kitty, which I actually wouldn’t mind at all…purrs Whoops…where did that come from…? :eek:

Anyway, I see some people like Kitty Cat Gals…Don’t worry, Sapphire Falcon, I will not be using the mallet often…'cause I have claws!

I will try my best to fit in, and I’ll try my hand at Fanfictions, but for now… I wouldn’t mind meaningless chatter!

Sooooo, kitty, you got a pic?

I dont think he’ll ever quit… ^_^; but I guess I’m no better!
:hahaha;
Can I see it too?

Pic? What pic? I don’t get what you’re saying…:hyperven:

Can we date. I’m really big.

:hahaha;:mwahaha:
:slight_smile: A picture of you!

WELCOME! blasts the Heavy Lourdes off Gemini

Dunno, Shinobi…I don’t know you too well…I’ll think about it. Besides…you’re too far away! :hmm:

Anyways, you all seem like so much fun!! :hyperven:

Hi. I’m Mabatsekker and I like catgirls and Blue Magic. Drawing’s a pastime and writing’s a pleasure. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

And, by the way… Cute kitty! :slight_smile:

I’m just joking with you ^^ You seem like a nice gal though.

does the welcome dance

Welcome to the looney bin known as RPGC. Please leave your sanity at the door, as you won’t be needing it. Also, please give your wallet to the resident wallet inspector PC Glenton.

wink

He’s been giving me commision:hahaha;.