Hello all..

Nice attempted comeback from total embarrasment…

REJECTED!!!

:thud: :booster: <— Look, Gonzo on crack… o.o Fun!!

:bowser:

I don’t know if that’s a good thing, or a scary thing.

How DARE you double post! For this grave sin YOU WILL BE SKINNED ALIVE AND EATEN MY THE MODS TO APEASE THE MESSAGE BOARD GODS!

Oh welcome to the message board

Honestly, I’ve heard that all the Lufia games after 2 were substandard. But I never played them.

Welcome.

Welcome. Hope ya have a good time here. But did you HAVE to spell “freak” in a “creative” way? It’s a small pet peeve of mine.

Oohh… hi

Hello nice to meet ya! Welcome to the ‘Weirdo’s Club’! :wave:

Hello and welcome. Parade to honor you.

Hi.

Wow…so much has changed since I was last here… burst in to tears Things are never going to be the same again.

Watch out for the soap okay?

Welcome to RPGC. Have some Horizontal Rules:

HORIZONTAL RULES!
HORIZONTAL RULES!
HORIZONTAL RULES!
HORIZONTAL RULES!

(Hi Hades. It’s me SG, editing your post. Next time, use fewer Horizontal Rules, or I’ll replace them with my bad jokes again. :stuck_out_tongue: I’m sorry. You can change it back when you see this, just don’t use so many, damn. :P)

Are you serious? I thought it was Harry Potter.

Hi. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

: Mr. Waving Smilie says ‘Welcome’ and steals all of the horisontal rulers and Lufia.

No Yar, Right, So Welcome! Anyways my name is Michael Angelo Monsoon Mochá da-Kaze (Someone farts) Ian Nutter Lloyd Andrew McBeth Du Bent Sharpe, The Forty-second. Don’t be slow in decinding to call.

Did I do that? (farting during Nutter’s name) With me are Seceveral Os Girls and Nutty Nat off The Cross Rhythms radio. Listen to Her on Rimmerama 6-9pm Uk Time.

Annoying! He nicked my line.

Just tell me any thing about Nutter’s Off line Life. I’m always in his pockets becouse I’m CE.

Big Nutter
Several of them are on holiday. The Madness is less.

Y HELO THAR

Hello and welcome to the boards,don’t try to find an exit there are none,please enjoy your stay.

And good luck with the Lufia Shrine.

Hi and welcome!

Hi. I’d be the welcoming committe, except that every single one of my sprites is on strike. Except for Sinistar, of course.

HELLO, COWARD!

:hint: I’ve seen things, I’ve seen them with my eyes! I’ve seen things, they’re often in disguise, like carrots handbags cheese toilets Russians planets hamsters weddings poets Stalin KUALA LUMPUR pygmies budgies KUALA LUMPUR I’ve seen things, I’ve seen them with my eyes! I’ve seen things, they’re often in disguise, like carrots handbags cheese …

Dear lufiaphreak,

Salve! Welcome and hello!
Since we are already well into madness here, I have nothing more to say. Unless you want to be my lover.

much love,
demigod