HEH

I hate people that say heh. guh. its like saying “that was wasnt funny enough for a laugh” heh hehehehehhe, fuck you. just dont say anything, instead of beeing an asshole. ok? thanks. jerk.

you may begin posts consisting only of “heh” just to piss me off.

See, if you hadn’t finished your post the way you did, I would’ve said “heh”, but now I can’t. Jerk.

You used to heh me all the time. I now shun you.

<strike>Heh</strike> I said nothing.

Haw. :mwahaha:

MwaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

Hah.<!-- -->

10 char rule <_<

<heh>

I hate people that say guh. fuck. its like saying “you’re a stupid moron and i’m verbally spitting out my disgust” guh guhguhguhghuh, fuck you. just dont say anything, instead of beeing an asshole. ok? thanks. jerk.

you may begin posts consisting only of “guh” in order to create a post useless enough to knock Venus out of its orbit.

P.S. THIS MEANS YOU CHARLEMAGNE!!!1

Cless winz

I just say heh because I think it’s at least a step up from “lol”, and I actually only say that when I’m on “auto-converse” mode.

Next, someone is going to say something like that against my yo’s in MirC. Where is guttural language going if we can’t brief all we must say into a single monossylabic word?

That’s nothing. Sometimes I can communicate just by grunting.

Isn’t that what all males do?

heh

(tencharerules)

But you just said “heh”

No, most males say nothing at all.

heh, I usually say “heh” when either it’s a close approximation to the noise I made after reading the comment, or when if what was said is kind of funny, but not really funny. My scale goes like…

heh --> lol/hahaha --> lol! --> ifyougetpasthereyou’lljustknowIwasreallylaughingoutloud

Yeah, I use it if thats the actual verbal sound i would make. Never say guh though…that sounds gay.

Erggg… gruh! Gurggggg!!! Uhhhhh! Rrrrrahhhh!!!