Heh Heh Heh... *cough*

clicka

I love it when people get their comeuppance… especially when it’s THIS person. Cheaters never prosper :mwahaha:

lmao!

Mwe… there is justice in the world.

Heh… thats great.

Whoot.

Go easyJet.

cough cough, coughity cough cough cough

Its a statement that the law, is tight and there’s no way around it?

Originally posted by Alyx
Heh… thats great.

Why would you need to cheat on Millionaire anyways?

HA!

Heh. Thats a smart airline.

teh lolz. :smiley:

What and idiot…Why on earth would you want to cheat on a game show? Sheesh.

Originally posted by BahamutXero
What and idiot…Why on earth would you want to cheat on a game show? Sheesh.

blinks
A million dollars? Hell, if I wouldn’t get caught I might cheat on a game show for a million dollars…

might…

A cought is worth many words, at least if it is meant to.

Smooth move from the airline.

Originally posted by Innocence
[b]blinks
A million dollars? Hell, if I wouldn’t get caught I might cheat on a game show for a million dollars…

might… [/b]

actually £1 000 000= about $1 500 000 :ah-ha!: I see your point, though- he’d got up to £125 000 relatively quickly, and hadn’t detectably cheated up until that point, so IMO he dug his own grave

and now they’ve sold their story for £2 000 000 :hyperven:

Originally posted by Neb
and now they’ve sold their story for £2 000 000 :hyperven:
::dekar!:: :fungah: ::doh:: :thud:

hehheh:mwahaha:

[THUD]

Originally posted by Neb
And now they’ve sold their story for £2 000 000 :hyperven: [/b]

Well that makes it seem like it’s worth it to cheat and get caught.

Well done easyjet!