Heh...cool...

It’s an innate ability, Eva. Innate, I tells ya. Just kinda came with me.
Changing topics, that is. And I thought you were mocking my topic changing, heheh…

Dude, grow up a little and you’ll realize that what you’re saying is absurd.

No i commented thinking this was your intro thread. Yeah you could say I pulled a Sir-Fuzzi! giggles to herself

Anyways love is great. To get back on topic. Let’s feel sorry for each other.

It’s not absurd, dude. What else is he supposed to think? I mean, for serious?

Something a little less apocoplyptic. I would hope he would have the good sense to understand that he hasn’t expierenced life yet at 13, and that until he’s really had his heart broken or something that he has no room to say how horrible love is.

Gah, stuff like this really doesn’t come naturally to me, Info, so I hope it doesn’t seem too forced, but I’m really quite disheartened to see you like this. I don’t know what to say, except that you shouldn’t be taking this quite so harshly. I’m definately no expert with girls, but it seems to me that not all is lost. Just try to get some sleep, and try to take it easy for the next couple of days, nothing can stay in a sad state forever.

Infonick: I feel for ya man. My sleep pattern has been so fucked as of late. I haven’t had more than 24 hours sleep total in over a week. Not like I need a ton of energy but it’s like “damn you body!” 'cause it’s gonna blow come schooltime.

Fuzzi: O. M. F. G. STFU. Christ, you’re 13. You can’t have had a serious relationship. I’m 16 and I haven’t had one and I don’t plan on having one for a couple of years at least. I didn’t have any kind of girlfriend until I was 14 1/2 and that just completely a bad move on my part 'cause it showed me how badly prepared I was for this and how my outlook was so totally wrong (I’ve since had 2 other girlfriends both of which have ended sorta bad). I know one girl who’s gone out with her current boyfriend for 15 months straight (which I believe to be totally awesome), but I don’t know if they’ll last through marriage. It’s possible, but I don’t think high school love stands a lot of chance unless the two involved are really in love, and I don’t think true love can exist at such a young age.

So in short, I must agree with Evangelion and Sorcerer have said and say you’re a melodramatic, pre-pubescent angsty little kid with little to none dating experience. Yes, I’m insulting you to your face, and if you don’t like it I don’t care.

I thought i experienced love once, but it was really just a combination of a bear trap i stepped in and some ganggreen that resulted from it. Actualy it was more of apathy then love.

My last true love though? Why that would be my dreamcast, all the rest of the systems i bought were just shallow husks trying to live up to the love i had for my dreamcast. Sure my gamecube comes home with flowers, and my PS2 only beats the shit out of me because he loves me, but they will never share the moonlit beach walks that i shared with my dreamcast while it had a copy of “soul Calibur” crammed in its CD port.

Dreamcast was my only true love too man. I feel for ya. While GameCube, Playstation 2, and X-Box all try to outdazzle me with gold jewelry and visits to the spa, they never take me to the fair and win me overstuffed teddies. :frowning:

Wow dude, have some fuckin COMPASSION man. Don’t feel threatened by this kid - he’s just the way he is. Just smile and try to make him feel better, since you’re so much wiser than he is according to you. You know? Isn’t it like, your responsibility to do that with your massive [strike]wang[/strike] wisdom, if you even bother talking at all?

Oh God no. I didn’t mean to come off as a complete dick, but I reread it and I did. I don’t want to automatically feel superior in knowledge of anything to anybody but in regards to love I think I might have a leg on him. And as for my massive <strike>wang</strike> wisdom, I wish. :confused:

naw, don’t worry about it. :slight_smile: hugs

The last few posts remind me of that old ironic taunt: “Oh my god, that’s SO immature!”

Mazrim: Awwww thanks man. Nice to know people like you are here (like wise and compassionate). hugs

Kero: I know you are but what am I? :smiley:

Ho-Ly CRAP. I have an error of stupidity under my name! Wait 'till THAT gets out! HUZZAH!