Heeeey...!

Hey I’m new here… FFRepublic got closed… so I came here. Hope I do good!

ha ha!! I greet you first!!

leave thy sanity behind thee… Er… nvm

Sure, sure…! Oh well… this looks more lively than FFRep…

Welcome, I have a feeling that this will come in handy Gives NeOKaEsAr_ChRoNoS a large rubber mallet Don’t worry, we’re perfectly sane (cough, cough)

One: hi.

Two: no one thinks alternating capital letters and small letters are cool. sorry.

Three: so we’re just playing second fiddle to your precious FFRepublic, huh? You make me sad. ;_;

Four: Just kidding about number 3. :stuck_out_tongue:

OH, sorry… I didn’t realize how destroyed your tiny little feelings would get if I… whoops I didn’t mean it!

Alternating caps IS cool, as far as I’m concerned looks around… oh it isn’t? Damn.

Heh, thnx for the mallet. I really was needing one.

shoves alyx outta the way
<<
hi
*hugs Alyx ^
^*

shoves Steve outta the way
<_<
Hi.
hugs Steve

• shoves steve back*
    hello again ^_^;;
  • hugs steve back*

Now I really think I have an use for the mallet. Have at thee! smashes everyone

I would say something about that scene, but Alyx is one of my RL friends, and she would probably kill me.

NO BASHING, SLAVE! WHO SAID YOU COULD BASH?! NOW GET BACK TO THE SALT MINES, 29554!

Welcome to the boards, and I see that there’s no use in warning you about our insanity. Darn. Too late again…

smashed ochies… :frowning: that hurt pulls out her Ultra 200X Mallet of doom Take this!! * smashes newbie*

KK Cala massah
I’s sorry.

look at his face… does he LOOK sorry?

Whoops… now I get it…

Any doctor in the crowd…?

NO DOCTOR! BACK TO WORK! NOW!

Yeah! You tell 'em, mommy! Back to the mines with 'em!

[Abandon all sanity, ye who enter here.]

Welcome to the boards, everyone here is weird but you’ll get used to it, eventually the in-jokes will start to make sense to you.

Generally, be cool and you’ll have an enjoyable experience. And DON’T take everything you read here seriously. Cuz most of it isn’t meant to be.

Especially when it’s coming from me. :smiley:

:smiley:
dies