Hectic Stuff!

Hi Guys

I just stumbled across a website (that I had known for some time …to be honest! :P) However, I’d only heard about it and never actually seen it!

So have a look for yourself and tell us what you think about the idea!
Post Secret

I can relate to that dog one. I just tell myself that humans are the only suicidal animals.

Not to dampen your enthusiasm, but it’s been around for a long time and the novelty has worn off for most people.

Now that you mention it, I heard about this on Attack of The Show a long time ago. G4 sucks these days, am I right? More like gay gay gay gay.

Yeah, sorry bout that! I guess I shouldn’t be bring up old stuff… I’ll keep that in mind. :stuck_out_tongue:

This is actually cooler than I remember it being. It might be the epic French singing in the background making it more poignant, though.

Did you guys know that you can make your own FREE website at www.geocities.com? Thanks to the the magic of the internet, now everybody can be a website owner. Make your mark on the world, leave something behind for generations after to wonder about in amazement at the marvels of technology. Let’s all go make websites and share them!!!

Shut up.