He almost got killed!!!

Bush that is.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=564&ncid=564&e=1&u=/nm/20041127/ts_nm/colombia_bush_plot_dc

Apparently they’ve problems with this group for some time now. I think it says that they have been fighting for 40 years. And I thought us being in Iraq was too long. Geez. :no2:

watches as paranoia over left-wing policies grows even further in the US

I really don’t want Cheney to be the <i>actual</i> president.

Would it make a difference?

Probably not, but I still wouldn’t like it.

With Cheney as VP, I really don’t want Bush to die. He would eb a much worse President than Bush (yes, I know, it’s hard to imagine, but it’s true).

Ditto.

I thought Socks the cat was the real power in the white house.

Too bad Socks isn’t still in the white house(But I miss those days).

The real power in the white house is an unidentified figure known only as “The Man”

It’s hard to believe but Cheney IS worse than Bush. He’d be bigger on seizing oil the Middle East and he’s against abortion EVEN in cases of rape or incest.

It’s both or no one.

Uh… that second point is an extremely benevolent advantage… If you’re trying to bash Cheney, you might want to take it out of your post…

Going against abortion? I don’t see how that’s a good thing…

You’re shitting me, right?

No…in the land of the free, a woman might not be able to make decisions concerning her own body? Fuck that. If anyone told me I cant abort because I had been raped wouldn’t get my vote.

That’s fine, but anyone who could stand in front of thousands of people and discuss abortion as if it were no less moral than resetting a tamagotchi wouldn’t get my vote either. I don’t know about you, but I don’t go around murdering people because it’s practical for me.

I love how you complained about your body with complete disregard for the child’s, though. Egocentricity is avery attractive trait. Really.

Yes! Let’s make abortion illegal! Let’s bring back wire coathangers!

I don’t know about you, but I don’t go around murdering people because it’s practical for me

I love how you complained about your body with complete disregard for the child’s, though. Egocentricity is avery attractive trait. Really.

Here we go. let’s be mister judgemental and belittle someone else just because they don’t agree with me! =D let’s begin.

Is putting a fetus to death really murder? Tell me, Mr Shinigami, when DOES the soul enter the tiny little organism in a woman’s body? When does it develope a persona? The right to live? Can we compare it to a two year old? A teenager? An adult? No we cannot. Therefore, you can argue with the devil just as much as I can, about what is ethical and what is NOT. You can make all of the asshole-ish comments you want about how “Wrong” it is, when you don’t know any better than I do. This has been baffling people for awhile.

Do you want to get personal? Alright. If a man raped me, would I want to spent 18 years of my life raising a child that I do not want? Can I live with myself giving it up for adoption and potentially letting the child have a shitty life? Can i live with knowing that a child of mine is out there, having nothing to do with me?

No I could not. To address your second, extremely prickish point of view, there is NOTHING wrong with making a choice to abort. There are perfectly wonderful women out there who abort. It’s called being pro-choice. It’s MY body, it’s MY life, MY feelings. This a a zygote, a fetus, whatever it is when it gets aborted. We cannot develop paternal attachments to things that we can hardly feel! That we don’t know! If my boyfriend got me pregnant and then took off upon knowing this, and I have no way of raising a baby by myself, (NO money NO education NO support) does that make me a rotten person? Apparently, because Michael says so. Listen up, bud, you have to learn to broaden your horizons and thinking about what you say, before you say it. To have such a backlash like this burns me, and convinces me even more that you put NO thought into most of your comments. I’m not saying that abortion should be used as birth control, but to be dictated to by a man telling me that I cannot do what I want with my life and an unborn child and fucking JUDGING me for it, is disgusting. Utterly, and completely, disgusting. You can have your opinion, but leave out the dirty digs and un-necessary snide remarks. You’ll be a better person for it.

I suppose you would support the pharmacist who refuses to give the overnight pill to a woman who got raped. That slut!

Birth = Life.
Abortion = No life.

It’s as simple as that. I don’t give a shit if you could live with yourself after giving a child up for adoption or not. I do give a shit about killing babies.

It’s MY body, it’s MY life, MY feelings.
NO, it is fucking NOT. You could sing a fucking mantra all fucking day about your right to feel good about killing your child. That wouldn’t make it right.

And NO, saving your child the pain of being adopted doesn’t justify KILLING him.

This has been baffling people for awhile.
I don’t know if you realised this, or if it just slipped your mind, but most peoples’ heads are in the fucking clouds, and they like asserting such importance, such prestige that they can kill a fucking a child just to save themselves 9 months of… of WHAT!? Sitting on their fucking asses, as usual, only now they have an excuse.

If a woman is raped, she has my fucking condolences, but if she kills an infant because of it, she can go fuck herself for all I care.

Listen up, bud, you have to learn to broaden your horizons and thinking about what you say, before you say it. To have such a backlash like this burns me, and convinces me even more that you put NO thought into most of your comments.
I don’t need to be talked down to by a narrow-minded girl whose, like I said, head is in the fucking clouds. I think YOU are the one who should be meditating more on what it means to live, die, and kill. You’re so typically north american in that the thought of throwing away lives like kleenex doesn’t even effect you. Grow up.

At the trial of an abortionist under Bush.
“Does the Bible not say, judge not, lest ye be judged.”
“The Bible says a lot of things, shove her.”
Edit: And Hades, didn’t you make a thread asking about life where at some point you asked when life entered the body. Also, if the baby is going to grow up in a shithole that’ll eventaully make him either have a shit life, or a life of stealing, drugs and murder, how is it not alright to stop it coming to life in the beggining of pregnancy.