Have you ever had one of those days...

…when something just doesn’t feel right, that something is outa whack, but you just can’t put your finger on it? I’m having one today, and was wondering if anyone else has ever had them.

Nah.
Although I am having one of those days where you just wanna beat the hell out of anything that annoys you in the slightest ^^

Yesterday was one of those days where you just explode and start beating the crap out of someone for the most insignificant little thing for me. And I STILL got off the hook.

I’ve had a few, although I don’t want to go into the details.

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier
…when something just doesn’t feel right, that something is outa whack, but you just can’t put your finger on it? I’m having one today, and was wondering if anyone else has ever had them.

All the time.

I’ve never had a day like that…or HAVE I?
twilight zone music

Originally posted by Heaven’s Soldier

Find a mirror, turn your back to it, and look over a shoulder. If there’s a knife sticking out of your back, consider the feeling validated. If not, lay off the heavy drug use.

(Everyone has those days…I consider them fun. Get more sleep, maybe.)

I have them too. I usually call them “that goddamn time of the month” :stuck_out_tongue: It might be icky, but it’s a darn good thing to blame everything on! Hope you’ll feel better tomorrow, HS.

I’m having one of those days…

Originally posted by Weiila
I have them too. I usually call them “that goddamn time of the month” :stuck_out_tongue: It might be icky, but it’s a darn good thing to blame everything on! Hope you’ll feel better tomorrow, HS.

Weiila, I hat to do this, but stab

I hate when people try to use that as an excuse.

I have days like that. I call them “overdose of reality”.

I just get the “Beat the crap out of everyone” days.

ITS SUMMER! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE HAPPY! IM HAPPY! I DONT HAVE THOSE DAYS! IM OK!

looks nervously around

Originally posted by Weiila
Hope you’ll feel better tomorrow, HS.

Thanks Weiila, I’m actually feeling better today, for some reason.

Originally posted by RoguePaladinTrian
Find a mirror, turn your back to it, and look over a shoulder. If there’s a knife sticking out of your back, consider the feeling validated. If not, lay off the heavy drug use.

Well no knife, but still was an off day. And for your information, I have NEVER done drugs. So that sorta rules that as a reason for my “outa whack” day.