Have to mention the Gamefaqs tournament again...

Okay, I’m just expressing my surprise over what happened the past two days.

First, Snake lost to Mega Man yesterday. Well, at least he didn’t lose to Crono again, and Mega Man rocks, too. However, I still say Snake is the coolest character of all time.

Second, Link’s losing. To Cloud. Take that, Nintendo! You aren’t the only one with fanatics!

You just jealous, mother fucker!

I’m just waiting for the last battle to be between Sephiroth and Cloud. That’ll rock.

Sephiroth > Cloud, it’s just that simple. Many might mention FF7 but then I will point out KH, and Seph just has the overall coolness factor. I wish I had KH:Final Mix, then I could see Seph Vs Cloud…Oh well.

Originally posted by d Galloway
First, Snake lost to Mega Man yesterday.

Surprised me too.

COME ON MEGAMAN!

Link beated Samus…
Now the least Link can do is to win that friggin tournament :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Booken
Link beated Samus…
Now the least Link can do is to win that friggin tournament :stuck_out_tongue:

My thoughts exactly.

Don’t count your chickens before they’ve voted. Link was behind last year and he still beat Cloud.

Rather see Megaman or Link win. Don’t care about mental patient and momma boy winnning.

Link seems to be loosing to Cloud right now. Cloud must have bribed the judges with amnesia dust.

At least Mario is out of the game.

Why is Link so great? You know absolutely nothing about him. He has NO character development. He is just an elf who runs around and swings a sword.

Originally posted by Cybercompost
Why is Link so great? You know absolutely nothing about him. He has NO character development. He is just an elf who runs around and swings a sword.

Because he has the ability to look both cute and sexy in the same game. nod, nod

See?

Cloud is winnng at the moment… But chances are Link will do what Mario did against Crono, and gain 800 votes in the last five minutes. cough

Because Link IS Link. He is that original dork with a sword in one of the first few successfull adventure games, comin’ to town to save THE PRINCESS ZEELLLLDAAAAAAAAAAA.

Right now, Cloud is up by about 4,000 votes, but Link may suddenly get a lot.

I find it unlikely that Mega Man will beat Sephiroth, so it will probably come down to Cloud vs. Sephiroth or Link vs. Sephiroth in the final.

I still think that the Mario vs Crono bout was fixed, among others…

SEPHIROTH WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!

Cuz he is coll :ah-ha!:

Even though I hope in my heart it will not be true, I have the feeling Sephiroth is going to pwn the Blue Bomber. Damnit.

Athough admittadly, Cloud vs Sephiroth would be cool.

Originally posted by Nulani
[b]Because he has the ability to look both cute and sexy in the same game. nod, nod

See? [/b]

Um. So does Cloud.

Originally posted by Nightblade
[b]SEPHIROTH WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!

Cuz he is coll :ah-ha!: [/b]

Yeah, he’s really coll! lolz!