Has anyone Played Dual Orb 1 for Super Famicom?

You could’ve posted all those images in one single post.
The game looks Final Fantasy-ish.

Do not triple post; you can post three images in one post. If you wish to talk about video games, please direct those threads to the Video Games Forum.

I doubt anybody’s played Dual Orb, since the populous here generally speaks Japanese about as well as a snail does. There might be somebody here that has played Dual Orb 2, though, since there’s a translation patch available for it.

Populace.

I was using image shack and i don’t know how to insert 3 pics in one post

Insert three pics the same way you’d insert one.

Like, you could have:

[img=whater]

[img=whatever!]

[img=whatev]

All in one post.

Looks fun. I can’t read Japanese, but I’ve actually played through and completed a few Japanese RPGs without translation guides, so I might give this a try.

I played a bit of either the first or second one. Then I stopped because it started sucking so badly.

I’ve played the second one. That sucker’s hard. I never got into it too much due to both that and because the story wasn’t sucking me in. I’d imagine if I played the first I’d immediately go to the second.

I’ve played the second one also. Never completed it…got stuck on a boss. Tough game. I thought my levels were decent but I get killed off in a few turns. Oh, the random encounter rate is off the meter.