Haruhi Season 2

Endless Eight… is endless.

What the fuck KyoAni? Didn’t you guys have anough fun fucking with us already?

Yeah, it’s either that, or the most brilliant story ever (they don’t have to do any real work, and the fans will love it anyway). I can’t quite decide.

The subtle but sudden mindfuck that the first season gave me is the reason I’ve watched the first three episodes back-to-back this morning without doing anything else in between.

Nagato for President.

We are at the fifth Endless Eight episode and it’s still not over except for Kyon getting more and more weirded out. If this shit doesn’t end in the next one, someone gets to die.

Only started watching this morning and realized that the sixth one comes out in almost a week. Fack.

I hope Kyon has to beat out Haruhi in everything she’s been doing/planning all along.

Let’s go swimming!
NO DIVING, SKANK!
Awww…

This thread reminded me to start watching the new ones!

And… there goes episode six. Still stuck. Koizumi wears speedo this time.

Even though this is fan made, this is REALLY how it should end.

“Ahhhh, whatever.” >: D

Possibly the most boring thing I’ve ever had to sit through. Seriously, WHO thought this was a good idea?

Episode seven aired today, making it the sixth Ensless Eight episode. Guess what, IT IS STILL GOING ON.

I’m guessing there’ll be two more before they finally kill the damn plot, for obvious reasons.

Kyon needs to hurry up and ask haruhi to help him finish his summer homework when she asks if there’s anything else that needs doing already.

There goes number seven. Goddamnit, this better end next week. Even Hitler has had enough of this shit.

That was hilarious! :mwahaha:

But with that said, somebody really should do one using 300’s This is madness scene.

So I missed two episodes and yet havent really “missed” anything.

That’s good. Although I acutally DO like the idea of it’s repetition; or more like I can Appreciate it.

That one episode a few weeks back where he started premonitioning like a motherfucker was a nice watch.

I just keep downloading… but I loved that link!

IT’S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

EIGHT FUCKING EPISODES OF THE EXACT SAME SHIT! GOOD LUCK SELLING THIS ON DVD, ASSHATS!

Better news?

You’re so right about trying to sell that.

Hey, at least Filler arcs don’t seem that bad in comparison to this in the “When is it going to end” sense.

I thought of the perfect catch phrase slogan for an Endless Eight box-set.

Endless Eight

Same Shit.

[STRIKE]Different[/STRIKE]Same Day.