Harry Potter

Originally posted by Epicgamer
Those are some crazy ass predictions there Kagato.

Indeed o_O
I’m gonna buy the book when I’m back in Germany, some time in summer hopefully :smiley: If I’m not completely employed with learning, that is -_-

I’ll probably get it eventually. I hope it’s good

I am going to get it, however the real question for me should be when, since I don’t know exactly when I’ll get the chance, to buy it.

We’re going to get it as soon as possible. And I imagine that my mom will read it pretty quickly so I’ll be able to finish it within a week or two.

I’ll probably get it, as well.

Yes, after I get the book I’m not going to be on the internet, GCN, or ANYTHING else like that until I finish the book. Even the senior song.

And that IS an interesting idea…although I’ve read this one somewhere too…

Lily Potter is related to the Weasleys. Red hair…green eyes… Yes, note that not many people mention something about RON’S eyes, but remember the quote “We have an aunt we don’t get in touch with too often…” Or something like that, but it WAS said. That could be her. …come to think of it, It might tie into the prediction about the whole Death Eater thing too…

And another thing ya’ll might know…

Dumbuldore sits Harry down in his office and says “It’s time I tell you something I didn’t tell you back then. Now…it is time.” It might be that the above theroy is true…

I’ll wait until someone I know buys the book, then steal from them, read it and return it late one night so they don’t notice.

Internet isn’t a problem once I get the book, especially since I can’t get away from them.

This was my schedule while reading Goblet of Fire:

5:00 AM Wake up
5:10 AM Shower
5:15 AM Brush Teeth
5:17 AM Breakfast
5:20 AM Read
7:36 AM School
1:00 PM Lunch
1:30 PM Read
8:30 PM Dinner
9:00 PM Brush Teeth
9:02 PM Read
11:00 PM Sleep

Took me three days to read it.

I read it twice in 3 days… Not one of those speed readers, but I do read about 2-3 pages a minute.

i read at about that pace, too…at my school, everyone was completely astonished when i finished a 70-page book in 20 minutes.

it took the rest of them a couple days to read said book…:o

I read the first four books in a week. I am the Supreme Master of Speed Reading.

i can’t read that fast, i’d learn too much…even if it was books like the harry potter series…

Originally posted by d Galloway
I read the first four books in a week. I am the Supreme Master of Speed Reading.

Two days.

I read LotR in 4 hours, granted though it was during the middle of the day and I had to stop for lunch etc.

how can you people read so fast?!? is that all you did those entire two days or something?

I don’t read things when I don’t wanna. I have read the first 3 in like…2 years :stuck_out_tongue: (shows how much I liked them)

I’m getting it on Tuesday with a discount. Woo!

Originally posted by Lord Zhou Yu
how can you people read so fast?!? is that all you did those entire two days or something?

No, I’m just a fast reader.

…you read the first four harry potter books in two days.

Yes, I did. Thank you for repeating what I just said.

I can literally devour an entire collection in a few days, if I’m in the mood to read and if I have enough free time to stay calm.