Hardest/Must Fun Boss

Most Fun: Uncle’s Ulty episode in FF6. You just gotta love the stupid octopus.

Hardest: The weapons from FF7

Hardest I COULD beat: Ozma (FF9) He killed but then Eiko’s Rebirth Flame brought everyone back to life and I managed to finish him/her/it. That’s why I love the little brat so much.

Also in FF6: That guy at the top of the Kefka’s Fanatics Tower. That Ultima he cast at the end always killed me until I remembered about Life3.

Necron? C’mon the guy is a pansy! Ark - Flare -Terra Homing - Grand Lethal and he’s dead in three turns.

I know WHERE it is, I just don’t know HOW to get in there! It’s sooooo annoying!

I said where…? Oops…my bad!!! :hahaha;

You mean, how to get to Ultima Weapon?

No, I meant I know where it is, I just don’t know how to get there and what to do. I REALLY wanna get there so I can see what Bahamut looks like!!!

Originally posted by † Lady ¤ Angel †
FF7 wise…hm…I would have to say that the Emerald Weapon from Final Fantasy VII is the hardest. Everytime I try to kick his sorry rear-end he uses his most powerful attack and wipes out my party enitrely. Plus you only ever have 20 minutes to beat him. It’s just a pain.[/b]

You do know you can get underwater materia to negate the time limit, right?

I would probably say the toughest as either the Dark Aeons, or the some of the Arena creature. They take so much work to get ready for.

As for the funnest, I would probably say the battles with the Shin-Ra employees (Rufus, Palmer, the Turks). They were funny.

HA!!! If my Final Fantasy 8 disc 3 weren’t broken, I’d give Omega Weapon a good manhandling thanks to all the insane stat building I do. And I killed him in ONE HIT in Final Fantasy 10. Omega my ass, Ultima was harder for me (and by harder, I mean still too easy) Haven’t gotten to him in 5, yet. In fact, I overprepare for such hard battles. I killed Emerald before he could use Aire Tam, and Sephiroth fell before he could even act (gotta love KOTR+HP Absorb and KOTR+MP Absorb)…and Ultros and Gilgamesh battles are fun.

Hardest bosses…

Final Fantasy VII
The Ruby Weapon is the most hard for me. He can get rid of a team member premanately. It’s reeeeeeeeeeeeeally annoying! I can never bea him, no matter what I do!

Final Fantasy VIII
The Final bosses in the castle. With all your stuff disabled and having to go around and recover them all…it’s just…ARRRRRRRRGH!!

Final Fantasy X
So far, the hardest boss for me is Yunalesca, because I can’t seem to beat her yet.

Funniest bosses…

Final Fantasy VII
Heh…Palmer, just like a few other people. I cheered like crazy when he got hit by that truck…it was just hilarious!

Final Fantasy VIII
When you fight the huge machine in the Missile Base. I cracked when I saw the soldiers appear with their rear-ends on fire!

Final Fantasy X
Humorous battle…? What humorous battle? Can’t find one here, really…

Ok, Lady Angel… you land there (Deep Sea Laboratory)… then you step inside, there’s a blue light on, right? When is ON DON’T move, Move When is OFF, Otherwise you’ll have to fight to some monsters. You gotta gets as near as you can to the blue light… When you touch it, someone will ask you a Question (Don’t remember what Question), pick the first and only answer and you’ll fight to a Ruby Dragon… Deafeat him (Is not too hard), Then another Question, pick the second answer… you’ll enter to another fight, with another Ruby Dargon, deafeat him and, Yes still another Question… pick, ummm, err, I believe the third answer, which is barely visible. Then you’ll fight BAHAMUT!!!
Defeat him and you’ll get him, and his Card… Hope it helps you…