HAPPY (your) MOTHER'S DAY!!

Ahem But seriously, how come nobody has made a Mother’s Day thread yet? Anyway: Here’s hoping those of you who still have a living mother (and who is on good terms with her) gets to enjoy the day with her.

Oh, and VERY special greetings to my friend and fellow RPGC member Elizabeth Ensley, who IS a mother!! (I don’t think anybody else here is a mother, right?)

(And first one who makes a MILF joke DIES HORRIBLY!)

Mama, I know you watch me from Heaven. Know I still think of you. :slight_smile:

And all my love to those mothers I know personally, specially my sisters Ivonne and Ileana, who basically raised me after our parent’s deaths. I’ll be joining you soon!!

Whoot!

Heh, I gave my mom a smartassed card. XD

Grumble

Now I feel bad…I’ve been sick for the last few days, so I can’t really…celebrate Mother’s Day with my dear Momma. It’s like, I’m hoarding all the attention…at least my Dad got her a card before he went to reserves.

Tru Love to all those Momma’s out there.

Grumble

Now I feel bad…I’ve been sick for the last few days, so I can’t really…celebrate Mother’s Day with my dear Momma. It’s like, I’m hoarding all the attention…at least my Dad got her a card before he went to reserves.

Tru Love to all those Momma’s out there.

Well, it ain’t mother’s day in Sweden. Let’s have cookies anyway!

I woke up and my parents were gone, I don’t know where they went D:

Edit: They brought me donuts!!!

I’m mailing my mom a card tomorrow. Assuming I can find some bloody stamps… grumble

It’s got a cute kitten and a cute puppy on it.

Je moeder =D

Since I work now, I could finally go all out and get cool stuff for my mom, since like, my dad never use to pay attention to that stuff.

Happy your mother’s day to all.

I was spending time with my mom.
Happy your Mother’s Day.

My mom doesn’t care about Mother’s Day.

LOL :hahaha;
Anyway… Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers in the world!

I would have made a mother’s day thread. Except it ain’t Mother’s Day here in the UK, so I decided against it.

Anyway, my mum knows how much she means to me. Since I have got into the habit of showing her whenever I can.

I got my mom Green Day magnets and an Evanescence CD…she was all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

:slight_smile: