Happy Turkey Day!!

Well if you live the states at least. Still, there’s no reason not to get drunk on rummy egg nog. Cheers! :toast:

I’m gonna eat me some delicious, delicious dead animals. :biggrin:

It’s Thanks Giving Day.

Today, I give thanks for:

-Existing. I may be poor and epileptic, but I still try to enjoy every second of my life.

-Our World. It may be an imperfect and unfair, but it’s still a lot better than it used to be.

-Hope. Despite wars, economic crisis, and environmental damage, there IS hope for a better future.

-My Family and Friends, who come through for me even when I don’t expect them to.

-The wonderful gift of humanity’s that is imagination, which allows me to escape reality when it gets too dreary, and simply amazes me with what people can come up with.

And last but not least,

-This site, and all its people, staff and posters both. You are my peers, and I’ll be forever grateful to you all. Just for reminding me that no, I’m not the only one. :wink:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to stuff myself full of turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving! :slight_smile:

This is so last month

Woo! Happy Thanksgiving! Well, I guess I’ll go stuff myself with Turkey, Ham, and Pie. Always good.

Also, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozzVdswvXdc
How the hell did I miss this?

HAHAH! New York got rick rolled. I can tell now that all this internet stuff was just a clever marketing ploy by Mr. Astley to gain popularity again.

Currently eating leftover Turkey!