Happy St Patricks Day!

TOP O THE MORNIN!

Being RPGClassics resident full blooded irishman, I thought nobdy better for the job. KISS ME I’M IRISH!

You must be irish cuz my penis is dublin

Holy shit it’s saint patricks today? as in Tuesday?

aaah faith and begorah. ha ware ye, boyo?

It’s St-Patricks and I’m not even drunk? DAMN!

The Seventeenth is St. Patrick’s Day. It is only the Sixteenth.

Try again later.

Ahhhhh shaddup, let the irishman have his way. He may riot :open_mouth:

Kisses Charl

What? Nobody’s done it yet :hahaha; .

Originally posted by Chris StarShade
[b]The Seventeenth is St. Patrick’s Day. It is only the Sixteenth.

Try again later. [/b]
In Ireland IT IS THE 17TH ASSFACE!!!

pins the tail on the ASSHOLE!*

*the asshole is you

Happy Day. wears green, and eats a bowl of Lucky Charms <.<

As someone who is mostly Irish I must say that St. Patrick’s day in America is really, really annoying.

I’m more irish than you!

Charly! It be still the sixteenth in ye olde country boyo.

It’s St. Patrick’s Day? Looking around I see no one wearing green (including myself), or anything else that might tip me off. I didn’t even know it was tomorrow. I actually forgot about it.

Oh well, it doesn’t really count as a holiday here anyway.

YOU SHUT UP!

AND YOU SHUT UP! I AM WEARING THE GREEN HAT!

… Crap. Now I wish I hadn’t Transmigrated my Nekomata in Disgaea to a Cait Sith (since Nekomatas are green, and Cait Siths are blue-grey).

I never have to worry about wearing green on St. Patricks…I have green eyes…neenerneenerneeeener >D runs away

I hate you Trill ;-;

We don’t celebrate that day here… Never even heard of it until I went to Canada. Oh well, go Irish people, right day or not! :kissy:

Originally posted by Yar Kramer
… Crap. Now I wish I hadn’t Transmigrated my Nekomata in Disgaea to a Cait Sith (since Nekomatas are green, and Cait Siths are blue-grey).

I prefer Succubi to the cat girls in Disgaea, but whatever floats your boat :mwahaha: . Oh wait, we weren’t talking about who’s sexier, it’s who’s greener. ::dekar!::

man, after my LSAT class gets out I have to rush into Boston to hook up to the concert (Kevin Devine/Piebald) I bought tickets for but am going to be late for because of the class. I hope I catch most of it.

And Charle, it’s not even the 17th yet in Ireland…