Happy Pi Day!

A common misconception. Steak and blowjob day is whenever you feel like steak and blowjobs.

I don’t like either of those things!

What are you? Some kind of Communist? There’s nothing more American than eating a big slab of something some minimum wage workers slaughtered, and then getting a blowjob!

Nothing ends well that ends with one covered in saliva. That’s been my motto, and it’s worked for me so far. I mean, you just wanna sit in the stocks and get spat on, you can do that. I’m gonna stay high and dry. Out of the spit.

I saw that movie, it sucked.

That’s actually my lifelong dream. Don’t belittle it. :bowser:

It’s almost like I spat on it.

There’s significant research that contradicts your motto though.

It neglects the overwhelming evidence that getting spat upon at intimately close ranges is horrifying and gross. Kissing on the mouth is different, since one’s mouth is already full of spit, so that’s not so big a deal. Being kissed elsewhere is gross, though. It’s basically someone wiping his or her drool on you. Don’t be fooled. It’s like that kid who just washed his hands, found out there were no remaining paper towels, so gives you a hug to use you as a towel.

I’m doing that from now on.

This reminds me that some southern school wanted to round Pi off to 3.0 to make it easier for students.

EDIT: Scopes says it never happened. Still pretty believable though.

I’d ask you to kiss my ass, but I don’t want to appear gross. :kissy:

What about raccoons? They don’t have saliva. Would you except a BJ from a raccoon?