Happy Halloween!

From their point of view, Satan means freedom to do whatever you want, and freedom is good, therefore the Christian one is evil.

GOD GOD JESUS SATAN RARAR

Only 364 days till Halloween! Who’s excited!?

I bet I had a scarier Halloween than all of you; I got to have a surgery, readct badly to the anesthesia, and wait from nine AM when I woke up until 6 PM to find out whether or not I had cancer. Which I probably don’t, so it all turned out okay.
Although, trick or treating for candy be damned, my bag was filled neither with candy as normal, nor rocks as was Charlie Brown’s, but eloquently and daintilly filled with vicaden.

Damn dude that sucks.

I don’t know if it was in this board but I remember someone joking about dressing like Michael Jackson to scare children when they came hunting for free candy on Haloween.

Anyway, if there’s one candy I love offering to other people, it’s TNT Sour, specially the Bluez variant (besides being superacid it paints your tongue blue). I can chew it without making a face but most people who fall for it can’t hold the gum in their mouths for more than a few seconds.

Having had a cancer scare of my own (when my seizures started) not to mention losing a cousin to cancer last year, I understand how you felt, Arac. Glad you’re better now.

…What’s “vicaden”?

I think he means ‘vicodin’.

Dr. House would approve. :stuck_out_tongue: