Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone ^^

Why?

Best holiday ever. It gives me an excuse to listen to the Misfits all day.

This night has been fun. I was standing around my front lawn while a friend of mine was on the roof nearby. As people came for candy, he’d throw a handful down. It was awesome. They loved it. :slight_smile:

Oh, and I wore my Zappa costume. Pics to come.

Happy Halloween to everyone else
Though it hasnt been great so far. Trapped inside 4 walls all day isn’t fun at all, despite what anyone tells you. Might do something later for my sakes. The night is still young and Im not going to end today without a fight.

http://whatishalloween.ytmnd.com/

I think this page sums up the holiday for me…and Sliver Shamrocks.

Boo!!! I scared you all.

I didn’t have as many kids come to my door this year. Maybe it’s because my dog was scaring all the little kids.

I was going to see Exhumed tonight, but I have a long day planned at school tomorrow… I don’t want to be dead tired because I went to some metal show that went on until 1 in the morning.

So I’m doing homework tonight instead.

free candy ftw

Formulae ueteres exorsismorum et excommunicationum
Strigas et fictos lupos credere

Daemon pellem lupinam
In trunco quodam cauae
Arboris occultandum

Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

Metamorphoses lycanthropie
Possunt inquam
Metamorphoses lycanthropie
Possunt inquam

i prefer <b>snacks</b>

What the hell is that? Looks like good lyrics, so there better be some damn good music accompanying it!!!

I was going to do that, but I figured you would point it out and make fun of me. Halloween II all the way.

I think this is the second best holiday ever, in that it’s the same emotional aura as Saint Patrick’s day, only without as much drinking and, like Amerycinsycho said, the Misfits all day, as opposed to the Pogues, Flogging Molly, and Whiskey Rebels all day, and the fact is, Shane McGowan could beat Danzig at anything. Period, ever.

EDIT: And Dave King is a Buccaneer, too.

Danzig ups him in Aqua Teen Appearences so far.

I wouldn’t make fun of you unless I thought of you as an idiot or if I was doing it in jest. I don’t think you’re an idiot, so if I ever do make fun of you I’m just joking around with you.

I would have listened to the Misfits all day if I wasn’t scheduled to work so fucking long.

That’s horrible. You need to make up right now. Bust out Walk Among Us and be happy!

Oh, do not worry about that. I will be listening to the Misfits until I collapse/have to go to class tomorrow. I wouldn’t normally do that, but yeah- it’s important.

Oh, yeah- I saw them on saturday. I want to say that Jerry Only is fucking hilarious (unintentionally, I believe). He was all like “How many of you are dead?” CHEER “How many of you WANT to die?” CHEEEER! "This one’s called ‘Angelfuck!’ and then later “How many of you are Misfits?” cheers “How many of you are REAL Misfits?” cheeeeeeeeeer! “We’ll see if you really are. This one’s called 'Die, My Darling!”

I’m thinking that he might have mixed himself up, or was just fucking with us. :stuck_out_tongue:

Shane ups Danzig in bizarre Western movie appearances, and trust me Straight to Hell (the guy who directed Repo Man and several Brithish punk bands make a Western in Spain.) is a match for Aqua Teen, although Danzig does pull out slightly ahead for that being the funniest episode of a very funny show. Still, Shane wins fighting, Drinking, and sheer ability to make the Floors of hell quake in awe.

Jerry Only was fucking with you, he did [STRIKE]a similar[/STRIKE] the same trick here in Denver on the second.

Anyway, we’ll have to see in hte morning at what point our Misfits song selection synchronized, because it’s halloween, and crazy shit like that happens.