Happy Fucked-Up Little Shits Throw Shit at you Day RPGC!

Ah now I see, Halloween isn’t infact celebrated. People just use it as an excuse to dress up in stupid costumes and get lots of candy.

Originally posted by vyse the legend
Ah now I see, Halloween isn’t infact celebrated. People just use it as an excuse to dress up in stupid costumes and get lots of candy.

Yeah, but what I wanna know is what made you think it might be anything else.

Me and this baseball bat I stole are going to go Treat or Beating.

Actually, I’m just going to stay home and give away rotten candy. And if I’m really cruel, ask them if they know what Halloween is. I’m pretty sure none of them have any remote clue, and only use it as an excuse to get free candy from strangers.

I tought it may have origionated in some ancient tradition

Originally posted by vyse the legend
I tought it may have origionated in some ancient tradition
In the olden times, beggers would go to the homes of people and pray for their deceased in exchange for food on one night a year. I think that specific night was also the same night that Priests used to go out and give blessings or something.

http://www.witchvox.com/holidays/samhain/1031_quikhistory.html

The history of Halloween. :stuck_out_tongue:

Bah! I went to the local Mall to watch the people and their kids in costumes, but a thunderstorm knocked out the power.

Candycandycandaycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy…

o_O
O_o
o_O
O_o
o_O

Those fucked up shits threw shit at my house. On a good note, i know who it was. I shall seek a swift and steady vengance.

I’m not doing much for Halloween.

Last night was the Southerners Halloween Party (marching band), and I went as a cold hearted bastard, 'cause they look just like everyone else and are more numerous than serial killers.

Originally posted by Xelopheris
In the olden times, beggers would go to the homes of people and pray for their deceased in exchange for food on one night a year. I think that specific night was also the same night that Priests used to go out and give blessings or something.

Thought it’d be somthing like that

Woo! I got rid of all those past their sell-by-date rocky bars. I didn’t know so many kids lived around this area.

Originally posted by GG Crono 4
[b]Candycandycandaycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandycandy…

o_O
O_o
o_O
O_o
o_O [/b]

candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy … PUMPKIN PUMPKIN! A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy A GHOST A GHOST! GHOOOST, A GHOOOST! OH, IT’S A GHOST! IT’S A candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy candy PUMPKIN PUMPKIN!

OK Yar, thats just freakin’ scary.

So I’m late, see if I care!

does the happy Halloween dance

Originally posted by Gilgamesh
OK Yar, thats just freakin’ scary.

Thanks.