Happy Birthday, Walhalla ! :D

Happy Bday, Wal :smiley:

Hope your day is awesome so far :smiley:

Bonne fĆŖte Ć  toi :smiley:

Pfff, DG, you have no talent to start threadsā€¦ It will get, like, 4 replies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s 3 PM and I woke up at 1 PM, so my day hasnā€™t been that awesome so far. I did buy an apple-caramel-cheesecake, though, that Iā€™ll proceed to eat after the poutine I intend to buy for supper. :stuck_out_tongue:

Merci, Cless :smiley:

Oh shit apple-caramel-cheesecake happy birthday

Happy birthday from me too! And no, you wonā€™ t get 4 replies! :stuck_out_tongue: Or at least I think soā€¦

Yes, I know I suck with threads :stuck_out_tongue:

It was the thought that counts, still ^^;

Weā€™re at 5 replies now :stuck_out_tongue: And itā€™ll likely go over 25, Iā€™m sure, perhaps a second page :smiley:

So you got a delicious dessert there, sounds awfully yummy ! Anyways, I hope the evening will be fun for you =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! have a great day! :smiley:

Be sure to eat lots of cake. Lots of cake. So much cake that you canā€™t fit it into your fridge. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heh. Well then, youā€™ll be well rested for evening festivities and, dare I say it, shenanigans, even.

Happy birthday.

I love you. And happy birthday.

Happy birthday Walhalla, I hope you have a good oneeeeeeee

Thatā€™s already more than 4 replies. 8)

Happy Birthday, Walhalla!

happy birthday walhalla, i wuvv you :kissy:

Happy Birthday!

Happy B-day, 'n stuff! :smiley:

Happy Birthday, Liā€™l Sis. :slight_smile:

HAPPY ONE YEAR CLOSER TO ā€˜YOU GET TO GO TO VALHALLAā€™ DAY, WALHALLA!

In honour of your birthday, Iā€™m going to eat my last piece of cake left over from my birthday, oh ya.

Happy birthday!

In honour of your birthday, Iā€™m going to test out this ā€œQuick Replyā€ thing. Iā€™ve never used it beforeā€¦

Also, notice that I spelled honour with the superfluous ā€˜uā€™, to make you feel right at home. This IS your special day after all.

Haw, I knew that a cheap attempt at being pitied to get more replies would work here. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, all. :kissy:

Ok, so we didnā€™t get to the 25 posts, but it is possible to happenā€¦ still 2 hours to go :stuck_out_tongue: Stillā€¦ it didnā€™t stick at 4 :stuck_out_tongue: