HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLESS

happy birthday.

HB!

Haha, it’s awesome to see how many people actually pay attention. thanks to those of you that noticed :slight_smile:

What, is it actually the birthday of STEVE?

Edit: YES!! Happy Birthday Steven. Congrats on being born during the coolest month.

Oh no!! I got to give you Belated Birthday Greating since I just after midnight My Local time.

Big Nutter
But Happy Birthday Since you read this on your birthday your time…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!

Thanks guys :smiley:

Gilmech: I think you’ve got Rumplestiltskin confused with Mister Mxyzptlk. :slight_smile:

And 984 stole Nulani’s BD greeting.

Anyway, here’s my answer to it: Happy One More Year of Life Lived, Cless and Steve! :cool:

Happy birthday, Cless. Have a good one. :cool:

Happy birthday, Steve. How was the sex?

Ren: I do not think that Cless is married… :ah-ha!:

Happy 6575th day after your birth Cless and Steve. So who was actually born first.

Probably cless.

Who believes that Cless is 18? Not I.

ClessAlvein doesn’t seem like he’s 18. He seems like he’s… er, Cless. That is all the further I can describe him. :frowning:

I remember ClessAlvein whinning in the chat about how he got ~1400 in the SAT a few months ago, so he probably isn’t lying about his age, Evangelion.

< /stalker >

Ohh I see. I don’t check up on things like that. Wow, then who was I thinking was 22? it was someone without a sig or avatar as well…weird. Oh well, happy birthday again! Hehe.

insert freepostish birthday greeting here

Happy BDay Cless, Happy BDay Steve.

:bowser:
Bowser is sad. Poor bastard.

Er… Happy Birthday too.

HAPPY ONE YEAR CLOSER TO DEATH DAY. Brat.

Which of us is the brat? :smiley: